poking holes in my durt to air-ate roots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goddog

Reaction score
poking deep holes in my dirt...

good or bad idea to fix over-watering?

thoughts?

Not sure but a better way to fix your problem is getting some perlite.

ide think if ur gonna poke holes u prolly gonna poke right into the roots and break them not shure tho but i would go with what tbg said cause if u poke down in their and break the root ball off i dont think ur plant would like that 2 much at all ggod luck tho happy growin

I would be worried about the light reaching my roots. As TBG says use perlite in your soil.

tom-tom said:
ide think if ur gonna poke holes u prolly gonna poke right into the roots and break them not shure tho but i would go with what tbg said cause if u poke down in their and break the root ball off i dont think ur plant would like that 2 much at all ggod luck tho happy growin

I'm going to agree with these guys and say don't poke holes, just use perlite, its cheap and you don't run the risk of damaging the roots.

Just aerate the water that you use on the plants. That should suffice.

To treat over watering, simply let the soil dry out for a few more days than usual. Anything else is just asking for complications.

Latest posts

Back