Political thread right here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G13 -- I was talking about another show down at Wounded Knee ! -- I think it was in the 70's !

My vote is going toooooo,,,,,,,Don Knots,,,one bullet at a time,,,,lol,,,, Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

not sure what to say......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGJIB5cO0cQ[/ame]

No,,,,,,not A Politician showing his Weiner, ,,,,get it,,,Weiner.
Yeah thats much better then political name talking crap. Much respect Obama showed to those ladies on the plane.

Yeah thats much better then political name talking crap. Much respect Obama showed to those ladies on the plane.

we ain't seen nothing yet..........

I need someone to explain to me how that's not sexual harassment........ bet we don't hear a peep of outrage.......

The Media is in the Dems pocket,,,whats new.

Wow how offensive...... i'm appalled...... calling my friends this....cue the sheep

Bill Clinton: political name Base ‘Standard Rednecks’
Another Clinton insult is directed at millions of Americans concerned about their safety and the economy.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/bill-clinton-political name-base-standard-rednecks/

Charlie Daniels Band.
What this world needs is a few more rednecks
Some people ain't afraid to take a stand
What this world needs is a little more respect
For the Lord and the law and the workin' man
We could use a little peace and satisfaction
Some good people up front to take the lead
A little less talk and a little more action
And a few more rednecks is what we need

so the dems have offended all Catholics....... things are changing fast

lol, all things done in dark will come to light

U never too old to learn !-- I grew up in a hard core christian Republican family !-- I had no idea Republicans or Christians smoked weed !

U never too old to learn !-- I grew up in a hard core christian Republican family !-- I had no idea Republicans or Christians smoked weed !

News Flash.........Independents and Libertarians also smoke weed........ it happened when hippies started their own businesses....... so I'm told.

Good I consider myself an independent !-- I wasn't joking until I ran into U guys I really thought Republicans didn't smoke weed !-- I know our Republican governor has said about mmj --- Not on my watch !-- Maybe they different in other places !-- In my book this election is about choosing the devil U know or the devil U don't know !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back