Political thread right here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a Civil war in our future,,,and it aint gonna be pretty. Take out the Elec Grids ,which wouldnt be hard to do,,,and life as we know it will be over. Have you seen what protesters do to their own stores,,,wait till lights out.

I see a Civil war in our future,,,and it aint gonna be pretty. Take out the Elec Grids ,which wouldnt be hard to do,,,and life as we know it will be over. Have you seen what protesters do to their own stores,,,wait till lights out.

I do to........ it'll start when the deplorable protect their stuff.

Civil War ? -- About what and who against who ? -- I heard that lady at Donalds VP speech say if he wasn't elected she was ready for civil war !-- I thought this was America where the majority rules ? -- This talk of civil war if U don't get your way ain't the way we do things ! What's up with that ? --

I know alot of gun owners that are very very sick of the State of our Union. These arnt thugs with guns,,these are very well trained Deplorables. Mostly Veterans.
Im not even talking about Donald political name anymore Keef. Ppl have been talking about this for yrs. Thats why all those reality shows got started with ppl building Bunkers and storing rations. Donald aint got that much power. Im talking in General. This Country has gone to hell and if you cant see that,,aint nothing i can say to change your opinion, ,nor do i care too. Hell Texas was talking about pulling out of the Union not to long ago. Remember?

A Country were Majority rules Keef,,,,thats a joke. If that were the case George W. Bush wouldnt have been President.

So it's true !-- The 45% of the Republican Party are threatening to overthrow the legitimate government of the United States if thier candidate loses ? --- WOW ain't that something !--

So it's true !-- The 45% of the Republican Party are threatening to overthrow the legitimate government of the United States if thier candidate loses ? --- WOW ain't that something !--

Yur funny,,,yeah thats whats gonna happen Keef. :rofl:
Okay,,time to hit the Ignore button again.

Yep,,thats it. Lol
Sure wish i had hair like that guy. Damnt.
Wait a minute,,if his hair was orange,,it could be the Donald after another women.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands ........

Oh my God,,that is disgusting. Poor little chair. :bolt:

Remember Keef ,,we Texans dont care to much for the UNITED STATES part,,,just the Republic of Texas. Lol

I'm off of it Hopper !-- Sorry I got serious !-- Sometimes I can't help myself !--
I have to admit I been a Clinton supporter all along! --
As in George Clinton and the Funkadelics !

Cool ,,thank you.
I too was a Hillary supporter when she was running against Obama,,cause i damn sure didnt want his *** in office. And it didnt have a damn thing to do with his color. I would have voted for General Colin Luther Powell though. But,,,i didnt care for her then and care for her even less now,,,but would have rather had her then Obama.
Samething this time,,,i have always disliked the Donald, ,,but i dislike her even more.
And i have worked in his buildings,,always got paid. Just didnt like his smart ***. But i dont care for the Owner of the company I have Subbed through for over 20yrs eather,,he is a rude basterd, ,but has fed my family for yrs.

Hillary or Chester the Molester ?-- WOW !---that's a hard choice !-- Glad someone made the right decision !

Hillary or Chester the Molester ?-- WOW !---that's a hard choice !-- Glad someone made the right decision !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZgnx5KabfY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpcEVvuUOg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TazRvHeownQ[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back