Political thread right here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Chester the molester, ,,freaking Bill,,,no wounder he always had a smile on his face,,,sick bastage.

That's what Hillary will do to ya

Wikileaks emails REVEALS Hillary campaign pushing Muslim Obama narrative!

A new leaked email exchange by Wikileaks shows that the Hillary campaign was pushing the Muslim Obama narrative back in 2008.

The email exchange was between John Podesta, Paul Begala, and Hillary pollster GQRR back in January of 2008.

One of the statements on the survey of Obama ‘negative facts’ was this one:

* 7 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh)’s father was a Muslim and Obama grew up among Muslims in the world’s most populous Islamic country.

So Hillary thought that Obama growing up around Muslims in an Islamic country was a negative fact? Wow. I guess when you are running for president, liberal tolerance only goes so far.

http://therightscoop.com/wikileaks-emails-reveals-hillary-campaign-pushing-muslim-obama-narrative/

To Fight Discharge, Marine’s Lawyer Points to Hillary Clinton’s Security Lapses
Maj. Jason Brezler’s mishandling of classified material pales in comparison, attorney plans to argue

A Marine Corps reserve officer is set to appear in federal court Friday to fight a discharge order handed down after he was found to have improperly handled classified information, something his lawyer called a minor transgression when compared with Hillary Clinton’s security lapses.

The court appearance is the culmination of Maj. Jason Brezler’s long-running effort to reverse a Marine decision to discharge him and to prove that top generals, including the commandant of the Marine Corps, punished him because he brought attention to alleged mistakes that led to the deaths of three troops in Afghanistan.

"We have presented compelling evidence of illegal retaliation and are looking forward our day in court,” said Michael Bowe, Maj. Brezler’s lawyer.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/to-figh...o-hillary-clintons-security-lapses-1476435601

The votes don't count and we all know that...it doesn't matter what the popular vote says, its the electoral college that elects our president, and frankly they can vote however they want. So going down the popular vote trail is a stretch when I know forsure we all know better.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn5z9pkr00g[/ame]

The votes don't count and we all know that...it doesn't matter what the popular vote says, its the electoral college that elects our president, and frankly they can vote however they want. So going down the popular vote trail is a stretch when I know forsure we all know better.

That sir is totally correct. They dont think the Majority (We Deplorables) are smart enough to pick our leader of the free World. Aint that a *****.

Was she talking about Obama showing his manhood off on the plane to those Women? Lol
Please tell me she aint accusing political name of messing with her too.,,,freaking political name.

Did ya'll hear Michelle's speech?

such a hypocritical speech......... if she feels so strongly about women sexual abuse.......... why she invite rappers to wh that advocate such degrading things about women in their songs........ I repeat HYPOCRITE!

I was willing to let this thread go if it didn't get too political and/or too nasty....

I am simply sick and tired of this campaign and all the nastiness. We are a weed growing forum. Period. If the politics had stayed weed related, that would have been fine, but this is not. So, I am closing this thread and will close any other political threads that are not related to weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back