Political thread right here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to keep peeps from stealing it if its high CBD

a good attorney will sue tax payers on the prisoners behalf for cruel and unusual punishment........ reckon how the supreme court would decide on that case?

back in NJ, the farmers who grow corn, put horse corn out by the road and the sweet Jersey white corn in the middle of the field to keep peeps from stopping in their car and picking some corn. You could do the same with weed. Put the CBD out at the perimeter and the dank in the middle of the field.

hey..... I'm all for prisoners in prison to be able to smoke all the pot they want........ it's a cheap way to keep everybody involved safer....... of course we'd have peeps trying harder to get in maybe.........

DD yur killing me.
And Keef,,im trying. They threaten my life if i didnt smoke this devil weed,,,but i didnt for mankind. And wow,,, yehaaaaaaaaaa,,,this Purple OG is killa.

Hey,,,Prisoners are ppl too,,,well most of them are. But they can be your family, ,,so do not judge. Good ppl go to prison all the time my friends and all put in one big bundle,,,which is total crap.

So glad to entertain you Hopper! And, I agree that good & bad people go to prison. Prison really should be reserved for those who commit violent crimes.

i stole a few things and went to prison with folks with murder and rape charges. the amount of child molesters shocked me! so many, and they make parole. it opened my eyes to the filth and evil right beside you every day. society isn't as peachy as they would have you believe. i known folks been in prison for almost 30 years. got to be careful, can't be aggressive, but you got to let em know you will take a whipping to protect whats yours. no wonder you see such spectacular police chases, once you go you don't want to go back.

news flash.......

Thursday, October 13, 2016

The full results from Sunday night’s debate are in, and Donald political name has come from behind to take the lead over Hillary Clinton.

The latest Rasmussen Reports White House Watch national telephone and online survey shows political name with 43% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 41%. Yesterday, Clinton still held a four-point 43% to 39% lead over political name, but that was down from five points on Tuesday and her biggest lead ever of seven points on Monday.

Well Hillary is pulling Women out of the woodwork from over 30rs ago making accusations,,,so this thing is far from over. The stupid moron has give them more crap to talk about. I dont even care anymore. Its all rigged anyway, ,so screw it.
Were going to have 4 yrs of that crooked B**** in office ,,,so hope everybody gets belly full of the Clintons crap and more Obama Care.

I went to jail for possession of Crack cocaine !-- It wasn't mine and I had never even seen any !-- My little brother had thrown it on the floor when we got pulled over !-- I was only in jail a few hours and got out for $8 !-- They eventually dropped the charges against me after my little brother fessed up !-- Didn't apologize for slamming my face into the car hood twice --picking me up by the handcuffs from behind and throwing me head first into the back of the squad car ! -- The face wasn't so bad but the wrists were black and blue and swollen !-- I had a grow at the house at the time !-- First thing we did when we got home was to tear it down and get rid of everything --quickly !

Yea I'm done too WH, it was decided a few years ago who would be next, dunno why they just post it so we all can quit being so aggravated. 2020 it's gonna be Paul Ryan, he will take the WH from Hillary.....and the ** continues with no real change again! The more I look at election cycles the more they seem the same......

Morning G13 !-- We obviously get our news from different sources !-- I watch mainstream news from several sources and they show Hillary up 11 points before the tape !-- She's already put this one in the bag and is bleeding the Republican party down ballots people !-- The dems wanted the white house and The Don is also delivering the house of Representatives into thier hands !--

Morning G13 !-- We obviously get our news from different sources !-- I watch mainstream news from several sources and they show Hillary up 11 points before the tape !-- She's already put this one in the bag and is bleeding the Republican party down ballots people !-- The dems wanted the white house and The Don is also delivering the house of Representatives into thier hands !--

most all polls out today show a tie or political name ahead......... bunch more emails dumped this AM........ so except lots more showing info later today.

news flash... Nearly 100,000 Pennsylvania Voters Switch From Democrat To Republican

Bloomberg poll got him down by 11 points and falling !-- Lost his lead in Ohio --Michigan and others !-- The leaked e-mails would hurt her if the Donald would stop giving them so much else to talk about !--

The biggest problem is our Country is falling in points everyday. We are so screwed. You mark my words,,,we are gojng to have all these Refugees coming into this Country and some of them are going to blow our asses up . That is if the fat basterd in Korea doesnt beat them to the punch. And that crazy little Fk aint scared of nothing or nobody. Russia is back at it again and Iran is on the way.

We don't need refugees to blow stuff up !-- U.S. citizens been doing it just fine !--- I was in Korean when Juniors father was dictator !-- At night North Korea is dark on goggle earth !-$ They don't even have much electricity !-- The capital of South Korea is 30 miles from the border and has everything North Korea don't they got his number !-- Our ships patrol the South China Sea -- They got this radar guided laser system on "Aegeas " (?) Class Destroyers that can lock on and shoot a Missle down with a laser beam !-- And able to track and destroy multiple missiles very fast !-- Iran ? -- That's a problem and Isreal will deal with Iran when the time comes !-- Iran has sworn to wipe Isreal off the face of the earth !-- Isreal don't play !-- Now the geopolitical scene always has a religious side !-- U got 2 major expansionist religions in the world --Christianity and Islam !-- A showdown is inevitable !-- Then there's Russia and Assad giving Putin a warm water port and permission to post troops in Syria !-- Putin the old head of the KBG has his own country and wish to reclaim the glory days of the U.S.S.R. !-- So the cold war returns !--During the cold war what Eastern Europe feared most was thousands of Russian tanks thundering across that the border !-- In the U.S. we built a plane around an electric gattling gun !-- Shoots depleted uraniun bullets that slice thru amour like it's warm butter !-- We the cold war ended we found out what the Russian troops were most afraid of was that ugly a** flying killing machine we built called the A-10 "Warthog"-!!-- The world ain't pretty but it's not the end of the world !-- We get a Congress that does something besides obstructionist politics maybe we can move forward on some important issues !-- Womans rights ? -- A woman wants an abortion that is between her and her doctor it's is not something U make laws about !-- U don't legislate anything about drugs it's a medical problem !

If any of these idiot Terrorist/US CITIZENS ever get ahold a Nuclear weapon,,,all that laser guided missles or warthogs wont matter. Cant fly Warthogs and shoot at terrorist over New York .
And North Korea has enough Electricity to see how to make a bomb from what im hearing. If they are not a threat,,,why are we so concerned about the little Basterd?

Dirty Bomb is the danger !-- The world we live in is a dangerous place !-- What is the answer lock all Muslims in refugee camps? -- The future is a precarious place but I won't live in fear ! -- I can blow stuff up too but I choose not to! ---- The future is what we make it !-- In my mind I see a bright green future with a revived economy all from ending prohibition !-- Ex Coal miners growing stuff like that Appalachian ThunderF* ck and having a good life from the proceeds !--I see less combustion to make power and more wind and solar !-- I see a future where someone like my sister in law who works as a nurse tech and makes less than $500 a month can have a comfortable future without that back breaking low paying job !--- Weed can save us !

one or maybe two well placed emp's would have our entire country living in the early 1800's again. only this time we would not have the skills or equipment to farm on anything bigger than a multi family garden. think of all the people in your circle of friends and family that for one reason or another would not survive without electricity or transportation? in my family, my mother and sister would be dead from diabetes within the month. i could imagine we would lose 1/3 of our population before the first year was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back