possible K def ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
hello guys and gals fruity needs a second opinion ive had this problem for a week or so, it stopped and and stayed the same for a couple days, even this morning it hadnt got any worst, but 12 hour's later it looks like it's back again this is the first time growing this strain (Pure AK)
anyway PH is good, rez temps are good, EC is 1.9 and over all plant health is good im just pointing my finger at a K def, my PH has'nt been of of this range so im thinking it under fert
is she hungry ?
GROWING METHOD
RDWC 250watt MH
vegging stage
also some branches do seem abit weak witch i belive to be part of a K def any help would be great
here's a couple pic's
peace fruity
k def 001.jpg

k def 002.jpg

k def 003.jpg

k def 004.jpg

k def 005.jpg

Did it start on lower leafs and work its way up?

yeah Jericho lower big fans, now its starting to get the smaller node fan leafs if ya catch my drift
air temps are low like 65/71 depending of time of day/night
low air temp make k less absorbable (is that even a word LOL) but there no way i can get it up my fan is on as low as posible if i go any lower it turns off as you know the mesh and system stops me from moveing the plants closer
what ya think ?

Pro-Tekt will supply K and toughen up stems.

It will also raise your pH and I have no clue about it in hydro.

Wet

Well K is a mobile nute so it would start on lower fan leafs and work its way up, Anything on the underside of the leafs? It looks like K def to me and acts like K def so i would say its K def. Although it was only last week i was asking you about nute def. The student becomes the teacher haha (joke).

Very handy tool by the way is wikipedia, Gives a great explanation of what to look for in each deficiency.

hehe i know jericho need that second opinion just to put minds at rest think im going back to sensi 2 part after this grow ive had nothing but problem's with the 3 part im useing

edit i put but mind LOL

fruity86 said:
hehe i know jericho need that second opinion just to but minds at rest thing im going back to sensi 2 part after this grow ive had nothing but problem's with the 3 part im useing

hmmm....interesting....plants just aren't liking the 3 part?

Latest posts

Back