possible laced experience??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk69

Reaction score
the other day i bought some bud it was very light green and very white so we rolled a joint and smoked it....about 10-15 minutes after that i started to trip out and this was only the beggining...we then went over to the mall and once we had entered i was completely out of it everything started off really bright(my trips are always like this)i lost feeling of my legs from the knees down i was numb but i could still walk(hardly) i was starting to see things such as paterns and shapes forming in the concrete(outside the mall) and light hallucinations(colour spots mostly) i was twitching and shaking and i was very pale i also had this very realstic feeling that i was in a chair falling with no sense of my surroundings for at least 10-15 seconds

one of the main reasons i grow my own. sounds like it....i wouldn't get it from the same source again. I like to know whats goin into my body. the very white part should tell ya something. only a couple of strains such as ice gets really really white like that.

deffinately sounds like you got doooped , you never know with some of them people , be careful , that crap didnt sound very good for you what ever it was , now you know not to trust them any more .........

I once had this weed that my friend got at a party. We began to smoke and total we had 5 bowls. I was sooooo out of it, i literally couldnt think straight i was kinda hallucinating too. But the only thing is after i came down from the high i never felt like i came down. LIke i still to this day feel i have some sort of screen in front of my eyes, and when i look at the sky it looks like fuzzyness. I dont know what the heck we had but man the effects were permanent. I havent smoked any party weed ever since lol. It proly had some man made chemicals in it.

sounds like some PCP foo most deff. that is why you don't smoke mj that you have absolutely no clue were it came from

S']['()|\|3D said:
I once had this weed that my friend got at a party. We began to smoke and total we had 5 bowls. I was sooooo out of it, i literally couldnt think straight i was kinda hallucinating too. But the only thing is after i came down from the high i never felt like i came down. LIke i still to this day feel i have some sort of screen in front of my eyes, and when i look at the sky it looks like fuzzyness. I dont know what the heck we had but man the effects were permanent. I havent smoked any party weed ever since lol. It proly had some man made chemicals in it.

:holysheep: Eek. I don't blame ya for growing you own!

Hi Skunk
What your describing has happened to me, you described it almost exactly, im 95% sure your weed was laced with LSD, the only difference is i was told it was laced with it and you wasnt.

Hippy

Latest posts

Back