pot docs herb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTDOC

SWEET N STICKY
Reaction score
well i finaly got my pics up i just got camera today so bare with me i know the picks arnt that good but ill get better all the plants are blueberry/skunkn1 in there twelth day of flower the clones are the same breed ill get pics of other flower room and veg room later sorry the pics are so bad IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg oya and one tomato clone

didnt see that you can just about see me in one of the pics but o well not enuf to prove its me lol

Great pics POT

Nothing wrong with those pics, a macro would be nice to look at, how old are the plants? No worries about showing a bit of you in the picture, it could be anyone lol
What are they growing in?

there in soil 40 persent perilite,20 percent sand.and 40 percent garden magic poting soil

oya the seeds in other dome are 3 white skunk and 2 haze/skunkn1 they have just broke top of soil today ill post pics later the plants in flower are about 6 weeks old

ya with this cross i only veg for about a month they grow fast but on flower they start out slow and take off about the second week in lol

POTDOC said:
well i finaly got my pics up i just got camera today so bare with me i know the picks arnt that good but ill get better all the plants are blueberry/skunkn1 in there twelth day of flower the clones are the same breed ill get pics of other flower room and veg room later sorry the pics are so bad View attachment 55598

Oya and one tomato clone
....:ciao: Humm not sure one is a tomato plant Doc!!!!

But....Very nice plants and your ER Room is very cleen Doc

BUT...I say some thing:rolleyes: ....I'm not a Doc but i will show you Wat:p

....Ok DOCPOT:hubba: ....:p (Mayby mold or fugus)But your The doc so i need
your Prescription(....DOC (yes or no)

Give my some pics of dos leafs(cleer pic)....Tks

Attachments

• IMG_0340d1.JPG
    IMG_0340d1.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0340d2.JPG
    IMG_0340d2.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0340d3.JPG
    IMG_0340d3.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 44
Here DOCPOT:hubba: ....I have a problem with (mold&Fugus but i'm not sure of it....Doc??)

Look DOCPOT:hubba: ....????:)rolleyes: I dot no wat it is but i thing it wos in the seeds....????)

gb17328s.JPG

gb17328ss.JPG

well it looks like something they were born with but give them super thrive and try to get humid as low as possible

POTDOC said:
well it looks like something they were born with but give them super thrive and try to get humid as low as possible

.................................DOCPOT:argue: C&H2...............................

Yes Doc she's born with the thing:hairpull: ....dos lit babys i dot give nut....:p

Super Thrive....wow very good....:hubba:

BUT dis one is out of my Room:ignore: (and out of my home i kill the lit baby:cry: )

You think it:hubba: ....mold or ????:hairpull:

i think it was a old seed genel break down it can be fixed but not very easy

POTDOC said:
i think it was a old seed genel break down it can be fixed but not very easy

Ok....I gat you DOCPOT:hubba: ....NOW my Foot Doc....????:p

The seeds not very oid for my....but were i bay dos bibin(seeds)

O....i dot no dis one so mayby....very very OLD....DOC:hubba: ....????

Thanks Doc....:farm: :argue: :rant: ................POTDOC:ignore::p

whats the PH in the containers? what nutrients and medium? how often have you been watering? we need more info my friend.

im not getting into the plant being born with this diffiency but it looks like a nutrient problem. could be a form of root rot as well.

if you look at the second pic that has a closeup of the green growth on the topside of the photo you can tell the problem is working its way through the plant. its startign at the center vein on the leaves and forking out on the secondary veins that spider off of said center vein.

it will keep getting worse if conditions dont change.

the other ones look like overwatering (sagging leaves)

trillions of atoms said:
whats the PH in the containers? what nutrients and medium? how often have you been watering? we need more info my friend.

im not getting into the plant being born with this diffiency but it looks like a nutrient problem. could be a form of root rot as well.

if you look at the second pic that has a closeup of the green growth on the topside of the photo you can tell the problem is working its way through the plant. its startign at the center vein on the leaves and forking out on the secondary veins that spider off of said center vein.

it will keep getting worse if conditions dont change.

the other ones look like overwatering (sagging leaves)

Hi....TofAtoms Thanks mandoc....it the same plant 2pics

For dos I dot give nut....(just Water6.3 and it in soil ProMix bx)

so not a nut....problem

Water ech day water6.3(no nut)

O....(root rot) O I need more Info on dis....????

Get worse if.....O yes i no if the leafs toch a plant ..same thing for her)

Thanks Guys....C&H2

when i say nutrient problem brother, I mean a root(s) uptaking nutrients and theres something effecting that natural process. not that your adding nutes and theres a problem there..... ;)

well if your watering everyday maybe you should try holding off and let the containers dry inbetween waterings.

that will help :D

trillions of atoms said:
when i say nutrient problem brother, I mean a root(s) uptaking nutrients and theres something effecting that natural process. not that your adding nutes and theres a problem there..... ;)

well if your watering everyday maybe you should try holding off and let the containers dry inbetween waterings.

that will help :D

I give 100to150ml of water in biger plants....and the day after it is dry(but not Dry dry)

The one you see....i think is coming from the seeds mayby(infection or !!!!)

I dot think it is....nut,soil, or water(mayby root) and my room is very cleen....but she
O shes a lit problem so i dup her....Thant you very much to all C&H2:p

Hey I thought this was POTDOC's grow journal.

A hijacked running thread with other poster's plants' problems clutters up a good grow journal quickly, IMHO. You get better results when you start up a new thread of your own and post the problem in the appropriate section. Just my .02. Nothing against the other poster, really.;)

Nice looking grow PD. Keep it up.

Latest posts

Back