pot in road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astrobud

bhc# vhc# 5150
Reaction score
could you see driving up on this [URL="hXXp://newsok.com/quarrel-may-be-linked-to-drug-find-in-durant/article/3398651

leo said 'these were grown indoor, and they were very good'. i bet he smoked all that. lol.:D ...

he had a good x-mas...but, some one did'nt...

the person who did that will be looking over their shoulder for a very long time.

it'd be interestin to hear teh true details behind it all tho. liek why was it just thrown ut like taht an none try an retrieve it or anything for that matter.
i bet it was a domestic dispute of sorts tho. that would make sense to em anyway

Well, remember what John Wayne Bobbit's wife left out on the road after a family dispute?

lol...ouchie.

sheesh,who was hurt in this quarrel?the children :p :( poor plants
Stay cool

omfg ! If i saw plants left on the road like that ......it's like lost treasures for my eyes .......i would jack some buds and ran !!!!!! LOL .....always weird story related to our beloving plants in the news ......blaze up , read the news , and laugh my *** off !

2 grand per plant in some whack hick town (NO OFFENSE) that doesnt have but 2 dealers. 1 for schwag and 1 for this 90$ an 1/8 overpriced kron.

OGKushman said:
2 grand per plant in some whack hick town (NO OFFENSE) that doesnt have but 2 dealers. 1 for schwag and 1 for this 90$ an 1/8 overpriced kron.

I need to move...:rolleyes: Man, if that's 2g, I'm sitting on a bank lol

$2,000 each?

:rofl:

:peace:

2 2 2k.JPG

Maybe someone absolutely had to take their grow down and couldn't stand to toss it. So, they left it someplace obvious hoping that it would be picked up and consumed, end of story?

Latest posts

Back