Pot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bALLACK

Reaction score
I changed the pot of my plant for a bigger one, but she is getting wilt.... is it normal? x.x

Sounds like transplanting stress. Should be ok in 24+/- hours (roughly) after transplanting. Don't know why, but I've never really gotten much stress in my plant movings.

Breathe and wait and see. If you didn't tear up the roots she should be fine.

Its called Shock due to their roots being disturbed. I haved learned how to move plants with very little if any shock. Its all about not jacking up the roots during the move.

If I remember right, you transplanted them when they were very small didn't you? This can result in more shock as they have far less root mass and are far more susceptible to shock. About the only thing you can do is to keep them happy and water when needed.

DGF, I also do not really end up with much shock. In fact, I recently took a soil plant, cleaned off as much dirt as I needed so that I could get it into a 6" net pot and then I put it into a DWC tote. Shock was far less than you would have thought....

DGF, I also do not really end up with much shock. In fact, I recently took a soil plant, cleaned off as much dirt as I needed so that I could get it into a 6" net pot and then I put it into a DWC tote. Shock was far less than you would have thought....

Awesome :aok:

Hemp Goddess, not really, she is almost 2months old so i think i did it in the right time :S
She is looking good, but its still a bit wilt, maybe tomorrow it will be fine!

Woke up today and she is wilt still :S
His she normal? Here some pics
2e5id94.jpg

2vj77fp.jpg

Latest posts

Back