prepaid credit cards for ordering seeds online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TokeWithHope

24/7 toker
Reaction score
hey guys im about to but some seeds off line. im thinking about buying from dutchbreed.com and the only thing is i dont have a credit card so im thinking about getting a prepaid credit card, or a gift card. are there any cards you would recommend and where should i get them? do i have to like give all of my information to get one or what? whats the deal? thank you all :)

best way to do it i think. if u have a chase bank account u can get a prepaid card for free

You might do some research first. Some seedbanks will not accept the "gift cards". Its worth a call before you buy one and get stuck. I seem to remember another member here that got hosed with a "gift card". Good luck.

I use a Virgin prepay mastercard for ordering things from the net and I`ve not had any problems. As long as you don`t want to use it in cash machines you can make up any name you like. But I`m in the UK and things might be different here, though as long as its a mastercard or visa then I can`t see there being any problems as long as the store accepts credit cards.

Dutchbreed doesn't use credit cards of any kind.I was gonna have to send money Western Union so I said forget it.

they dont! man i was wanting to buy some masterlow u know of any seedbank that has masterlow in stock?

TokeWithHope said:
they dont! man i was wanting to buy some masterlow u know of any seedbank that has masterlow in stock?

I think everywhere I've seen is out.What's next on the wish list?The rarest ones in stock that I can point you to is Snowryder,Auto blueberry,or auto skunk.

the auto blueberry sparks my interest! lol and the snowryder sounds interesting too

Latest posts

Back