Prepping for outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah that would be nice sit back watch em grow and smoke a j and not do anything lol...... but we all know thats a fairy tale looking awesome man gon be beautiful in a month or so!!

Hey, I can wish....can't i....lol...thanks

My supplier is out of the mantis so I'm going with a new bug...

The green lacewing....feeds on...Aphids, Mealybugs, Scale, Spider Mites, Thrips, Whiteflies, small Caterpillars, insect eggs, and larvae. Nectar and pollen for the adults, also Beneficial Insect food.

View attachment image.jpg

Now that I'm legal here, I was thinking of doing a cpl outdoors. I'd have to prebloom it first tho....

your OD's look beautimous, buddogmutt :aok:

Now that I'm legal here, I was thinking of doing a cpl outdoors. I'd have to prebloom it first tho....

your OD's look beautimous, buddogmutt :aok:

First of all CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING LEGAL...must be in Washington!..
And yes...do it, by any means necessary! Thanks for the compliment..

Here's a look from last year, with this being my first time netting a grow I'm hoping my timing is right as far as applying the net. Based on my reading at the beginning of the preflower stage is when to apply(for me this time is now)so I think I'm alright there. I can't wait to see this image with the net implemented

they are gonna look way better this year by the looks of it!! i posted some new pics up of my outdoor earlier chech em out

Starting to peek though....watered today so snapped a few pics..the Girl Scout cookie from seed is doing great in her corner, the one against the wall is being LST'd to the max..

What looks like spots on the leaves is the sun coming through the checkered pattern of the greenhouse tent...ipad has no flash to filter out shadows.....

Cookie from seed! You win our not contest.... Looking great. I did my cookies under LED and burnt them at 100 degrees in the shed, so i won't be posting any bragging pic's after seeing yours, ya big show off.LOL love how you have grown along with your pot...that was a compliment, no hint of condescension, although it sounds that way. I guess what i am trying to say is you have come a long way baby. awesome grow.

Lacewings are awesome. I have a lot of them here. They do gather on around lights and they will bite you. I think they are beautiful to look at. The wings are works of art. Love the light green color.

Bud won't you have a lot of light deprived buds under the conopy or do you have a solution in mind?

Cookie from seed! You win our not contest.... Looking great. I did my cookies under LED and burnt them at 100 degrees in the shed, so i won't be posting any bragging pic's after seeing yours, ya big show off.LOL love how you have grown along with your pot...that was a compliment, no hint of condescension, although it sounds that way. I guess what i am trying to say is you have come a long way baby. awesome grow.

Lacewings are awesome. I have a lot of them here. They do gather on around lights and they will bite you. I think they are beautiful to look at. The wings are works of art. Love the light green color.

Thanks for the wonderful words Rose! Sorry to hear about your girls...that's ok, I'll have enough for both of us...and you know I dont find any condescension in anything you say...you sincerely wish the best for all on here. And like my growing, we've come a long way in our forum relationship, enough for me to KNOW, You sincerely wish the best for all on here. And that I appreciate...thanks again for the kind words...

On another note, went to the Morris Day concert last night in San Francisco ay Yoshi's...great show, so of course I had to go by harborside health center to grab some wax (I'm all out) to be able to smoke during the show...and guess what they had? Girl Scout cookie wax...and it's dynamite..since we're talking Girl Scout cookies...I had to mention it...

Latest posts

Back