Prepping for outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Rose, how are your Girl Scout Cookies coming along?

They are in my pipe. IT was a cross and I thought it would be speedy, but no, it has cured to be more laid back stone. She changed a lot in a one month cure...

I will be watching yours.

Looking great Rose...and stupidity, never! We all have brain farts from time to time!...lol..ima take a pic of mine to give a current view...

Very nice. That is a nice looking plant. I am learning a new way to grow w/led and I am having to trim way different then i am used too.

I really like the look of the #126 photo. Good job. Nice plant.

That tent picture makes me laugh!!!! WOW Bud... way to fill up a tent man. I want to hug your dog, but not sure he feels the same way. Things are looking awesome man.

Are you calling flowering yet? Mine aren't quite there.

That tent picture makes me laugh!!!! WOW Bud... way to fill up a tent man. I want to hug your dog, but not sure he feels the same way. Things are looking awesome man.

Are you calling flowering yet? Mine aren't quite there.

Glad I'm not the only one, everyday i look at it and kinda giggle/snicker to myself.....and as long as an introduction is made in the house, you can hug him all day long....lol...thanks rose, by the way, I've moved my Girl Scout cookies indoor under the 1000w hps to start flowering them out...I'll post a pic at lights up (4pm Cali time)...

Mine were flipped 10 days ago and are just starting to barely bud.. I sure like the plant of the cookies I have. I would like the introduction and let the hugging begin. He/she just looks huggable.

I think we need that pic as a sticky in the tent growers group. Just love it.

Latest posts

Back