problems.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SENS1MILLA

midsummer classic
Reaction score
the majority of my plants only have two ****in leaves and theyve been growing for ATLEAST 3 weeks. I noticed now some are starting to turn yellow and shrivel as well. I dont know if they need nitrogen or what, but i think they are too small for plant food??? Could it be anything else besides lac of nitrogen? Lack of sunlight? bad seeds? by the way i have one plant with about 10 leaves at this point thats growing nicely. its just that the majority are growing poorly.

Can't really give ya any help without more info. Tell us everything about your grow from the time you planted the seeds until now. Like what kind of lighting are you using? What kind of soil? How often are you watering and so on? ;)

well i planted the seeds in normal grade potting soil (i cant remeber what brand, i think it started with an h and was in a black bag.) and i have been watering them a small amount everyday (two water bottles distributed for all 20 seedlings). The first two round leaves (the ones the you first see after planting the seed in the ground) started turning yellow first, and then some of the pointy leaves starting tinting yellowish green. they get a good amount of sunlight everyday. the one plant that is developing nicely is the one i planted in miracle grow potting soil. My best guess is the miracle grow potting soil had more nutes (N) and is devolping the plant correctly, where the other potting soil i used has depleted its nitrogen source and stopped growing. What do you guys think???

First you shouldn't be watering them everyday. You should only have to water them every 3 or 4 days. A good way to tell if they need water is by sticking your finger in the growund 1 or 2 inches deep. If the soil is dry give her a drink if it's still damp let it go another day or so. You say your one plant is doing great that is in MG soil. Maybe you should transplant the others in it as well. ;)

guys any tips on care and treatment after the transplant??? :48:

Latest posts

Back