ps3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first up i didn't say the ps3 is winning, i said it will win the war. it might take a year or so to catch up. as soon as they drop there prices sales will rise
i think i'm right in saying that ps2 is still the leading seller
it depends what you want. like i said only time will tell
i didn't know you could download hi def on xbox.
but, i like watching films so buying a ps3 was better for me and i think its more the complete package cus you get hard drive, blu ray, sixaxis, and compatible with psp. when your trying to watch a film on 360 it sounds like someone is hoovering your room. anyway, each to there own

HerbiJesus said:
first up i didn't say the ps3 is winning, i said it will win the war. it might take a year or so to catch up. as soon as they drop there prices sales will rise
i think i'm right in saying that ps2 is still the leading seller
it depends what you want. like i said only time will tell
i didn't know you could download hi def on xbox.
but, i like watching films so buying a ps3 was better for me and i think its more the complete package cus you get hard drive, blu ray, sixaxis, and compatible with psp. when your trying to watch a film on 360 it sounds like someone is hoovering your room. anyway, each to there own

both have a harddrive, you can stream music from your pc with your xbox as well as movies and pictures. I watch dvd's on my 400 dollar 5.1 system :p. PSP is getting whomped on by the DS. IF anything is the complete package it would be the xbox 360 for its offline and online capabilities.

Also this summer Microsoft is coming out with IPTV so you are going to be able to stream live cable over your xbox 360 as well as use it as a DVR with a new model being released later this year. IPTV is going to let you do picture in picture channel surfing as well as let you cut the screen into 4 sections (like halo 1 multiplayer) and watch 4 channels at once (going to be great for sports).

i respect your opinion but i get the feeling you have no respect for mine.
unsubscribed!!!!!

good point Draston .. the 360 does have HD graphics also .. you just need to get a cable .. the cable is included in the package that is coming out . the Black Xbox 360 ... Has a huge hard drive and a bunch of other crazy things ... HerbiJesus . respect the opinion. I myself love some games on the Ps2 because they have better gameplay .. The Ps3 is a fantastic machine also.

o yea i myself am a huge final fantasy lover ... only reason i have a PS2

BSki8950 said:
o yea i myself am a huge final fantasy lover ... only reason i have a PS2

there is also works off FF coming to the xbox 360 so there goes another sony exclusive...

What about GTA4? Its going to rock house on xbox :D.

Forza 2
Mass Effect
BioShock
Too Human
Halo 3
Virtua Fighter 5
Castle Crashers
Guitar Hero 3
All-Pro Football 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
SEGA Rally Revo
Skate
Grand Theft Auto 4
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
Beautiful Katamari
Devil May Cry 4

What does PS3 have coming out? MGS? Devil May... wait no they lost that too!

now i'm not saying ps3 is all crap... They do have little big world or whatever that game was I saw on some sites. Its going to rock, but for the most part... bleh.

hey Draston really about the FF on 360 ??? that would be rediculous ...

alright init,
i don't take too much from exclusive lists, because most of them come out on multi format in the end anyway
oh yeh i know 360 puts out hi def but didn't know it played hi def films
:48:

yea it does ... there is HDDVD player that is going to be sold with most of its systems soon. as of right now you can buy one for ur 360 and the price of the HDDVD + the 360 would be less than the price of the PS3

i'm not saying it does not play hd films.
take another look!!!!!

how much does the hd dvd cost?
i'm not arguing over this, i like both consoles.
both have advantages and disadvantages

I hope you guys know that High Def is litterally a higher resolution than a regular telivision. So effectivly there just making consoles behave more like PC's with gamepads. So why buy two PC's? heh.. thats my argumant anyway, id much rather shove a few hundered on a new graphics card / new processor or more ram than buy a console anyday.

Besides put me in an FPS with a keyboard and mouse and ill take on anyone with a gamepad heheheh

the_riz said:
I hope you guys know that High Def is litterally a higher resolution than a regular telivision. So effectivly there just making consoles behave more like PC's with gamepads. So why buy two PC's? heh.. thats my argumant anyway, id much rather shove a few hundered on a new graphics card / new processor or more ram than buy a console anyday.

Besides put me in an FPS with a keyboard and mouse and ill take on anyone with a gamepad heheheh

I agree. Trying to control a cross hair with a console controller is like trying to do open heart surgery with a wrench :p

iv'e not long had a pc so i can't comment on that
i just took a look at prices her in uk. i wont list them but i can tell you there is nothing between them.
anyway i'm keeping both consoles, i got the best of both worlds
that iptv does look good,
only time will tell on this one.

I agree. Trying to control a cross hair with a console controller is like trying to do open heart surgery with a wrench
:rofl:
iv'e never played games on pc, i'll have to get some and try
looks like i'm the only one on here who likes ps3
i'm droppig out of this discution now.
happy gaming to all!!!!

haha hey and no ones arguing ... this is nothin to get high strung about

Latest posts

Back