ps3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The old W S A and D keys and a good mouse is the only way to play FPS games, just for random info if people dont know, its the way its been since man invented the free mouselook fps.

It kinda pisses me off how games like Call of Duty 3 arn't being released on the PC only xbox and ps3 because if it wasnt for PC gamers that game wouldnt have got anywhere. I remember playing call of duty on the PC, loving it, then playing it on the ps2 and thinking how can anyone play this? WSAD is the way its done lol :headbang:

yeah, I'd get a ps3 personally but they are just to costly :(. I about broke the bank this summer buying a xbox 360 cause i'm in college in an apartment with 3 friends.

i play tha PS2 ... we are a bit of alcoholics and pot heads so we usualy stick to games that dont have split screan...

Madden NFL 2007
Tigerwoods Golf 2007
Fightnight 2004

i would get a PS3 but way 2 much money for a video game console... but i would def buy one over anything else.... i personaly dont like the controler for the Xbox...
my boy left his PS3 at my crib for awhile to check it out... we pretty much just playd the fightnight but ill tell U this... it was off tha hook..

Personly I spent all my money on my Hydro Setup but I don't plan on buying a ps3 Unless them come up with something as impressive as Oblivion. I love my 360 and my and my Ps2. GOD OF WAR rocks. I also own a Wii and its allot of fun for some games. ITs more like a party system. You really wana play it with other people. However Zelda was cool.

Oh ya and you gota run the 360 at 1080i Widescreen baby. Theres no better way to play.

I own pretty much all game systems but the WAY to expensive Ps3

Shoot you can buy a whole grow room for the price of that thing.

Object505 said:
Personly I spent all my money on my Hydro Setup but I don't plan on buying a ps3 Unless them come up with something as impressive as Oblivion. I love my 360 and my and my Ps2. GOD OF WAR rocks. I also own a Wii and its allot of fun for some games. ITs more like a party system. You really wana play it with other people. However Zelda was cool.

Oh ya and you gota run the 360 at 1080i Widescreen baby. Theres no better way to play.

I own pretty much all game systems but the WAY to expensive Ps3

Shoot you can buy a whole grow room for the price of that thing.

Oblivion is badass, I own it for xbox 360. You do know PS3 has Oblvion now right?

the_riz said:
I hope you guys know that High Def is litterally a higher resolution than a regular telivision. So effectivly there just making consoles behave more like PC's with gamepads. So why buy two PC's? heh.. thats my argumant anyway, id much rather shove a few hundered on a new graphics card / new processor or more ram than buy a console anyday.

Besides put me in an FPS with a keyboard and mouse and ill take on anyone with a gamepad heheheh

I prefer a mouse and keyboard for FPS games and stratagy games like Warcraft. But i have to admit Oblivion runs so nice on my 360 that i got the 360 version. Anyone wana buy Oblivion PC? heheh

Draston said:
Oblivion is badass, I own it for xbox 360. You do know PS3 has Oblvion now right?

Yes I saw that the ps3 has oblivion now. But the Ps3 does not support bloom lighting effects. So the glowing you get form light reflecting off objects and also tourches in dungons look differnt.

I prefer the 360 for oblivion.

People say the ps3 looks more clear. But thats only because of the lack of bloom lighting to blur textures and give them more realizm

Latest posts

Back