Purlebud outside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello friends Thaught i would shre My clone i placed ouside in April..she is also in the running for tallest plant of the year..hope you enjoy

002.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

010.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

030.JPG

033.JPG

035.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
Hello friends Thaught i would shre My clone i placed ouside in April..she is also in the running for tallest plant of the year..hope you enjoy

I enjoyed :aok:

Umm I have some purps that look almost like that;) and that is sweet:D

Thank for the showing 4u2sm0ke

thanks for the shot of her 4u, is that a different contest than the one I entered yesterday? tallest? not biggest. Mine is tall, but I sho dont think it is gonna come close to anything like yours and the forests plants. Now tallest.....that I may have a chance at...
I can see that caged mama in a couple of those pics, she is a monster even from far away...

How tall is she, 4U? I am gonna enter my Secret Agent if she keeps on keepin on, but my limit is ten feet.

:ciao: as of yesturday she is 7 feet tall and 4 feet at widest point..and smells wonderful..take care and be safe

tcbud said:
thanks for the shot of her 4u, is that a different contest than the one I entered yesterday? tallest? not biggest. Mine is tall, but I sho dont think it is gonna come close to anything like yours and the forests plants. Now tallest.....that I may have a chance at...
I can see that caged mama in a couple of those pics, she is a monster even from far away...

same one tc...i was wrong..and yes you sure would win Tallest..Love you garden..KEEP M GREEN:D

Lol HIE...just wrong on so many lvls....nice mojo 4u, i hope to reach your lvl of growing in time...

Six said:
Lol HIE...just wrong on so many lvls....nice mojo 4u, i hope to reach your lvl of growing in time...

Oh you are there my friend..trust me..I aint doing nothing no one else cant do..just stay close to this site and Read and do..Happy growing..:bolt::bong:

and the proof is in ya pix 4u :)
i gotta get outa my locale an go somewhere south where mmj legal an ican grow outdoors man.
thats my dream. honest.
i envy ya work man.

:yeahthat:

I have always been a fan. how tall do you expect this beast to be by the end of flowering, and what do you expect your yield might be. Just curious. Im jealous;)

Thanks for stopping in everyone...:ciao:

blue...Im not sure as of how tall..Im thinking 9-10 feet.. and hopeing for a lb dried..we will just have to watch and see..thanks again for the kind words my friends..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

those big chics blend in nicely to that surrounding vegetation :D Good Job :D!! Good luck with the rest of your grow,i cant wait to see future progress.STAY COOL

Latest posts

Back