Purlebud outside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a keeper to me too. Does great indoor, Finishes well outdoor. Cant be better than that.

Wow 4u, how did I miss this thread? Oh, that's right. I am a s t o n e r, lol. That is one pretty lady. I can't wait to add a PB to my big garden next year. I spent all day putting 2 roofs on. It came out great, but I missed all of the silverblack vs blueorange today. I will find out at halftime. How does the PB smoke? Compare it against something else you grow, too.

awesome! i wish mine looked that nice....you are for sure doin a great job...how much longer are you gonna let them go?

Dang smoke ill be right over to help out for a small fee...hehehe. Looking good and beware of the pot fly, i saw him a few days ago..hmm might have went after ukgirl again, let u know.

hello everyone thanks for stopping by...

tc...yes cant beat this one for both indoor and out..

Benny....the smoke from my indoor was smooooth and tasty...and as ya can see a HIGH yielder too..I do like the Purple frosting I made but smoked all that up all ready..yummy

ftw2012...two more weeks I will take my first colas..then allow a week then more then a week then more..ill keep ya posted

the chef.....thanks my friend i can use all the help i can get..i have to pay in Buds tho..I a fat old guy no money:giggle: but Lots a GREEN:D

Oh wow. last pics on page 2... thats got to be over 2lb plant.

:bong:

Hello friends..and thanks to everyone that fallowed along...i finished Harvesting this Plant yesturday...Took the Majority last weekend and took all the smaller buds i let go another week..I ended up with 4 3 gallon buckets full of quarter sized nugs...been practceing Bubble Hash :D....total wieght on dryed was 30.5 ounces...plus all this popcorn//all in all I would say this was A great season...had lots of fun..and most inportant I learned more..Happy growing everyone:bolt::bong:

DSCF2556.JPG

DSCF2557.JPG

DSCF2558.JPG

DSCF2559.JPG

DSCF2560.JPG

DSCF2561.JPG

DSCF2562.JPG

DSCF2566.JPG

DSCF2571-1.JPG

DSCF2577-1.JPG

DSCF2578.JPG

DSCF2575.JPG

4you2smOKe,did your stock turn purple too??? The one that i had did.

fantastic 4u what a nice ole bucket of buds
i can almost still smell her ;) she will be missed

Very nice man well done. Looks like you have alot of shake, do you use it to make anything like butter or hash? Only asking because i just made some butter but you probably have 5x the amount i do :hubba:

Hi 4u2smoke...

AWESOME grow bud...:aok: After SO many disappointing outdoor threads due to theft, LE, pests it's killer to see a grow go so well. It really looks like some dankalicious buds... You may want to hash up your indoor buds and save those for long term stash... There's something about mother nature's touch that makes the buds SO nice... Those UV rays sure did their thing... I only had one outdoor plant in an out of way, stealth planter on my back patio that only gets morning sun... It was a WW and although it never got the sun or conditions it needed to thrive, I've been drying the buds for 9 days and they are still spongey to the touch... My indoor buds NEVER take more than a week for the buds to feel brittle... VERY interesting...

Enjoy your Cannabiscopia! Your very own "Stone-o-Plenty!" ;)

Peace!:cool:

I knew you could do it brother! You can't have too many still up do you? Crystal still hanging in? Are you getting the storm yet? It doesn't look like we are getting much, a couple rainy days but decent temps. Congrats to you and your blue team.

so when are well all invited over to smoke those 30 OZ. wow dude. Impressive. How long did it take you to cut that beast up and trim her down, or how long do you think it took you collectively to just rim her?

:ciao: BlueA...:48:

i started two weeks b4 harvest spending an hour or so a day triming large fan leafs....when her trichs were 20% i took all the top collas..then let go another week for lower stuff..and took that...leaveing a bunch of small popcorn like buds to go a few more days were I made Hash outta it...was a Great Grow..and the smoke is tastey and smooth...thanks for stopping in...and your welcome to come smoke some with me...:bong:

aghhh, really wish i could move up there, be an axe man in the fall and a good ole:farm: in the other months and some fishing in between......................... actually that sounds really awesome, I envy your regional oppurtunities. If only i could drag the old wife away from the south, then we would smoke many bongs of frosting.

:confused: ... was that 30 in purp bud alone 4u?

:bong: :guitar: :headbang2: :stoned: ...

Latest posts

Back