Purlebud outside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I miss the smoke report?

My smoke report: Tastes great, huge tight buds, and wazzes ya really good. I might think of more superlatives once I find my way again:D

pcduck said:
Did I miss the smoke report?

My smoke report: Tastes great, huge tight buds, and wazzes ya really good. I might think of more superlatives once I find my way again:D

No you didnt my friend...Im sorry...This is a great smoke..Love the taste and The huge colas it prodoced..This is a great strain for both indoor and out..Im sure glad I cloned her....and ya said it right,,HUGE TIGHT BUDSS,,..enjoy yours my friend:48:

heres some of the smaller ones..barely fit it 1 quart mason jar:hubba:

DSCF3051.JPG

DSCF3052.JPG

DSCF3053.JPG

DSCF3054.JPG

DSCF3055.JPG

Looks great 4U! Very nice looking indeed! And quite a harvest :holysheep:

I think that should keep you happy for awhile!

How is the hash making coming along? I just smoked some hash last weekend and it tasted so good. Real nice high to. I forgot how nice hash is. :D

you should trim that and post pics that bud looks soooo dank :fly:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:peace:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smoooke! dank sweet lookin buds bub! You don't feel leaving that much leaf takes away from taste?

the chef said:
Smoooke! dank sweet lookin buds bub! You don't feel leaving that much leaf takes away from taste?

hello chef...No i leave it on if it has trichs on it..also feel it helps protect the trichs..just my thaughts...but i do grind it up..I dont stick the hole budd in the bowl...:rofl: Have a great Day

4u2sm0ke said:
hello chef...No i leave it on if it has trichs on it..also feel it helps protect the trichs..just my thaughts...but i do grind it up..I dont stick the hole budd in the bowl...:rofl: Have a great Day

I do exactly the same :p

I grow the plant for its Trichomes.

:peace:

Very nice pic's 4u2. I also used the wire trellis for support with my gals. You've have the green touch, hope you win. Peace out

zipflip said:

DAM Zip..you digging up old threads?...Maybe because you growing some her finally:p....I see a few folks are running her again..nice too see

take care and be safe

:yay:

Your Ladies Looking Great Irish...Looks like some Purple Dank comeing...woot woot

slide this to Ell...4me.:48:

Latest posts

Back