Question About Flowering Stage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeet420428

Reaction score
So my plant doin great in her veg state I can see litle leaces forming where branch meets stem and all that. But overall its not bushy yet. I havent topped her either because the branches don't uniformly go out from the stem. How should I go about topping them?

Granted its only about 2 months old. I just wanted to know what will happen that really signifies it going into its other stage because I dont have a HPS bulb yet.

PS Would a 4oo Watt HPS be too much on one plant IF it was hung high enough up to where the heat wouldnt roast her? I mean it wouldnt just be an overload of light right?
Thanks to all who answer trust me it'll help alot!

skeet skeet

Here is how to top

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19637

At 2 months old it should be pretty bushy, how tall is the plant, what kind of light are you currently using, how far away, how large is the grow area. It would really helpif you could post pics.

I just wanted to know what will happen that really signifies it going into its other stage

I'm not sure what you mean by this, it is not going to go onto "the next stage" on it's own. It will eventually show sex(it may have already done so)in constant light but it will not flower until you switch the lights to 12/12. You can flower at any time, if it is 2 months old I would recommend switching soon.

Would a 4oo Watt HPS be too much on one plant IF it was hung high enough up to where the heat wouldnt roast her? I mean it wouldnt just be an overload of light right?

One plant will love having her own 400w HPS, as long as you can get rid of the heat. Put the lamp as close as you can with out burning the plant. The easiest way to determine this is to place your hand just above the plant, then lower your light as low as you possibly can while still holding your hand in place comfortably.

:yeahthat:sounds like cadlakmike1 has you covered :peace:

ps try and get a pic up ,,,we love posts with pics they say a thousand words :p

oh fasho UK girl ill get some pics up soon and ya theyll be detailed so everyon will see what im workin with.

Latest posts

Back