Question about rental property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2Dog said:
flying that sounds awful living in a tent is he renting you the land or a home on land? I couldnt survive without a shower...

When we first moved to this place it looked like a dump and over the years i had cleaned up and remove **** out of the ground that this landlord put into the ground to fill the holes. rent was cheap 300 a month plus 25 for gas each month during the summer time, and 50 during the winter!! ;) Cheap Uh!!

There is a pastor in the back for horses and cow and such and that needed a Good fence which we put up and we had only a goat to help eat the grass (Yea Right) and was going to get a cow intil my liver couldn't handle the Red Beef much anymore, so that went out the window and tryed pigs before and that not for me STINKY,:eek::holysheep: What a chore that was, so the field stayed empty and we have to mow it a few times a month intil summer. Thought about renting that out but the entrance isn't Good for anyone to go through and that be through my yard and drive way and if I wanted to take off for a camping trip then, I would worry about my stuff laying around the back yard.. That is out of the question..

Living out in a tent was kind-a fun but it sure was HOT that year 2006 and took showers at the airport and might do it again if I had too, But I make sure it Mine Place....;)

pcduck said:
As per billing you to have someone remove said improvement if they dislike it.

No chance on that (Removal) or (Dislike).!!! It a Improvement.!!!

Latest posts

Back