question about the picture upload program picasa??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
much obliged HL.. ima have to put it on my comp. when i get home.. i have a grow im tryin to put up pics for so thats why i was askin..will definately b watching ur jillybean grow tho.. subcool has quite the collection of strains..thanks again and happy growin..

flaboy88 said:
much obliged HL.. ima have to put it on my comp. when i get home.. i have a grow im tryin to put up pics for so thats why i was askin..will definately b watching ur jillybean grow tho.. subcool has quite the collection of strains..thanks again and happy growin..

Cool Bro...looking forward to the pics...:) Thanks for following my JillyBean grow...I appreciate the support.

Hey ham..not to get off subject, but I know you were considering some C99 and I'm thinking that the Jilly Bean from Sub is bred from cindy...sounds like some killer man...I'm watching to!

legalize_freedom said:
Hey ham..not to get off subject, but I know you were considering some C99 and I'm thinking that the Jilly Bean from Sub is bred from cindy...sounds like some killer man...I'm watching to!

Yeah I saw that lf...I am going to enjoy this JillyBean...:)

Latest posts

Back