question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorickyourself

Reaction score
Need to bring ph up! Growing soil ph is at about 3@ half,plants are 3 weeks old l use a soil teste meter little hard to get meter in the pot,using the next size up from small,like start the seed in the bio pot once it got 4 leafs so l moved it up humidity was 64, temp about 80. When this first started did not put a fan in or a exhaust. They are in a 2 x2 tent as well have kept the door open a. Couple times in the day for 2 hrs Thanks

gorickyourself said:
Need to bring ph up! Growing soil ph is at about 3@ half,plants are 3 weeks old l use a soil teste meter little hard to get meter in the pot,using the next size up from small,like start the seed in the bio pot once it got 4 leafs so l moved it up humidity was 64, temp about 80. When this first started did not put a fan in or a exhaust. They are in a 2 x2 tent as well have kept the door open a. Couple times in the day for 2 hrs Thanks

Those soil ph testers suck....I don't ever test the ph of my soil. I ph everyhing that goes into it to 6.5. Jmo

Hamster Lewis said:
Those soil ph testers suck....I don't ever test the ph of my soil. I ph everyhing that goes into it to 6.5. Jmo

:yeahthat:

Same thing I do.

ODF

Silica, humate, ground oyster shell, egg white.

Yeah those soil meters are trash.

Got in touch with the place that makes the magnificent. CWPmeters ph7, they said to me that l should pull the plant with soil,then take whatever reading l need to take then put it all back in then move on to the next. One.I got other one, bluelab ph pen,seems to work pretty good. My ph was 7.8 feeding it 6.5 runoff is 6.8 so l guess it will take a little bit of time.@ maybe thief will make It;! Once again Thanks

Big difference between 3.5 and 7.8!! Either way they are both nowhere near the sweet spot where you want it. I've been through pretty much every kind of those cheap ph testers and they are all garbage. You gotta go out and drop a hundred bucks on a digital ph pen and you will never have a problem.

Yup bout the stupidest way I throw me money away when I first started too. I baught one those damn 3 in 1 jobs that measures soil light and moisture they only thing I trusted it to do was scratch me in the hard to reach places when I needed good scratch in the grow room ;) I wouldn't be pokin it to dirt now after were its been ifin yual get me meanin ;)

BWD

Done like you suggested,got a ph pen,from blue lab! It's like a big relief off the old pumpkin.Thanks Again!!

Latest posts

Back