questions to make outdoor grow private!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang i missed that bit, yea man what you mean dump wastes?

word.. I did found some spots.. by gosh.. its near by my mobile home... just down the trail.. no one goes around there.. my vechiles parks there.. good excuses.. hmm... yeah there was 4 barrels of oils.. they got ground dugged out like 250 ft away from my spot (my home) and dumped it and buried it.... I know its illegal. oh well.. their calls.. and I'm not worry about that.. hey. that farm holds 2,000 acres of lands, and my families owns over 200,000 acres of propreties already.. I'm not really that worried.. but I ll take some pics of spots that I found and post it here ;)

hey, uhhh.....papa.... you do realize, eh?... that if "the Man" discovers your crops planted on the "family properties"... you can kiss that 200,000 acres of property goodbye... it will be forfitted by the government because it was being used to grow mj...:eek:

I think THAT would probably cause a little bit of friction between you and your family... just something to think about, eh?

know what I mean, jellybean?

anybody else have any similar thinking?

Be careful is all I say man. Don't be putting out plots with more than 5 plants in each and don't keep them too close together. Leave nothing behind, no trail, no disturbances. And if you do go through with it, be smart. If it was me, I'd take the time to set your plots far enough apart that it's not a big secret waiting to be found from the ground or the sky.

papabeach1 said:
and I'm not worry about that.. hey. that farm holds 2,000 acres of lands, and my families owns over 200,000 acres of propreties already.. I'm not really that worried..

It was just 1000 acres a little earlier??

papabeach1 said:
the reason I said about camp out maybe its good to start germ in that camp until 2 months .. then I can set 2 to 3 plants per spot.. I got over 1,000 acres of woods to scout!!!...

Plus if your family has 200,000 acres they should be able to buy you out of a little cultivating charge with a good lawyer. At a meager $2000 an acre thats 400 million dollars in assets.

lol.....;)

Use 6 ft pigeon wire "the one inch size holes". Totally spray the roll with flat black spray paint. Unwind the roll and roll it back up backwards. Spray it again and wallah! invisible fencing. Leave a few Mexican newspapers and burrito wrappers hidden from the air but near your plots and they may think it is the Cartel or some trespassers. Just a thought.

fishcabo said:
Leave a few Mexican newspapers and burrito wrappers hidden from the air but near your plots and they may think it is the Cartel or some trespassers. Just a thought.
:rofl:... :hubba:

Great,,,Now ya wanna blame the Mexicans with munchies eating Burritoes. My Wife is Mexican,,,and I like Burritoes.:D OH,,and we aint goen on yer land and leaving our burritoes packages anymore.:eek:

hey stickyicky.. yes u are right.. 1,000 acres of farm (where people can lease it from us) and 1,000 acres of swamp forest.. I did post "help me judge the spots" in other thread. that is one of that swamp land I scouted..

also I did learn that my family members did bought over 4,000 acres of solid forest across the road front of us and my bro told me they got people to buy the woods and want to chop it down.. good thing I didn't go there yet.. but we have cut the only oaks and chopped down for winter time....

thanks fishco.. that was my ideal too. but dont want to liter around the burritos lol.. hey cowboy.. having mexican wife is good? I heard to marry a mexican was good thing to do..:hubba: I didn't went down that road.. oh well .lol

Burrito's ? I like Burritos ,
Can we talk some more about those Burritos ? maybe with some sour cream and chives ? How about Avocado and onions and cheese. MMmmmm

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

KingKahuuna said:
Burrito's ? I like Burritos ,
Can we talk some more about those Burritos ? maybe with some sour cream and chives ? How about Avocado and onions and cheese. MMmmmm

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

shredded beef, mexican rice, cheese, sour cream, and some hot sauce all wrapped in a flower tortilla ;) :D

hee he he.. theres a li'l Mex' eatery in town that I've frequented for 30+ years. When "Wendy's" came out with their "wraps", the o' mex' owner went nuts..
"What they mean a wrap?".. "Us poor o' mexicans been doin' that for decades. Scoop it into a tort', wrap it up and eat it. It's no "new product""..

.. The "Wendy's Cartel"??? :rofl:

I been married to my Mexi-Girl for 22 yrs. After 1st month I didnt need a fork no more,,,just " HOME MADE floor tortillas" and I could eat anything.:D Gained several pounds before I got smart and slowed down. But Damn "REAL Mexican" food,,,,,, is awsome. OH by the way,,my wifes Dad was Spanish and her Mom was Irish. Yep,,A mean Irish women who would cut ya.:eek: Woops,,better watch it,,my wife will punch me.

yeah cowboy..I did dated puberto rico lady.. no funny.. she scream all day..and she change the stories.. good thing I'm not with her.. that was years ago.. dont know if mexican is same as that.... no offense ladies.. (chuckle) man.. here I go.. only if women beeehave like 1950s!!!

cook us some burritos along with chicken, chilli, yellow spanish rice/tomatoes, chives, sour cream...silver corns, all that in one spot!! git it goin!! :D

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
Hold up, you mean to tell me that with all those thousands of acres that you don't have an extra closet to just grow inside with?

I can.. yes.. but problem is.. my dad is on the end west of that farm..and my uncle is on way east on the end of the farm.. my granny is on the middle of that farm.. and my trailer is 50 feet from my granny.. she is 1/3 ceo of the EMC power company.....(yes we do get free electric there..) and free water (from well) yes nice.. but... shes not stupid..
and my traiiler need some works.. I'm living upstair for temp.. with my brother.. hope that help ya to get the idea..

I did study some of outdoor grow.. the best success if I germ it outside.. and make them "feel" to be comfortable outside if I did start.. I would ask questions first before I do anything ;) and I still get the cold breezes from the weather.. seem its not ready to germ for outside just yet.. but very soon.. :hubba: Im helping 4 different people with their growing (indoor)
one guy has nice 10 hoods of 600 mh and 600 hps with autopots.. hes quite expensive.. just taught him how to clone (mass prod version) he like it.. and love it.. (thumb ups!!):hubba: can't say his name.. have to protect everyone I helps.. they are loyal to me..

TURKEYNECK said:
and dont cover with plastic or leave any unnatural items like buckets and crap near the plots, private property is still visible from the air;)

I use 2 litters bottles cutten in half till the plants get to big for them to protect them cause i think the biggest time for you plants to get ate, step on is when their under 6 inchs tall but it is a risk but im willing to take it to protect my babys

Latest posts

Back