questions to make outdoor grow private!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
hello.. got some questions for experts.. I wanna to do this right and almost perfect... and it is going to be outdoor grow... and I need to get it start.. spring is coming soon.. so I would like to get it started for February

I have no problem to germ, and grow little babies and send it off for FEB... and will harvest this OCT...;)

but.. I need better advices.. and it gotta be no fails..

anytime I goes to the woods.. I will carry bucket, backpack, fishing gear.. and saying I'm gone to fishing at the river..... the woods is very swarm..and in wetland.. I do have tent sleep 8, and all camp gears...

what would be smart thing to do? should I make my little greenhouse to germ there.. or what? the woods is private property.. no one goes there.. its my family property.. no hunters, no poachers. deeply in my heart I know deers does attract to these mojo plants.. :hubba:.. what would be best to start? I used to grow little babies near by....then when it getting bigger and noticeable.. I used to move it to the deep woods..

what would be the best suggestion? to start germ/setup babies in the woods? I can use plastic covers.. etc.. I would love some best inputs before I get these crank up.. and no one gonna raid it.. maybe deers this time lol:eek::p

How many plants are you talking about? Can you start them at home and transplant them when ready? I was helping someone with a big outdoor grow one time and mice ate half of his seedlings he set out in the woods too early. So, you may need some screening to keep mice and deer from snacking on the babies. Whatever, be safe and keep it green.

If you can, start them indoors, once the plants are big enough, 15-20 cm, they can be planted outdoors, harden them off and then transplant outside. If you put them out to germinate, i dont think they would survive. Here's a few suggestions to Consider.

1. Make sure your strain is mold/bugs resistant.
2. Have them planted where they can get the most sunlight.
3. Water when the sun is coming up or going down but do not over water them.

Start indoors then plant outdoors in pricker bushes. Take a different route to patch so there is no clear defined path. Don't plant in a straight line, a few here and there.

Hey papabeach. Make sure that you have plenty of sun light in the deep woods.

Why do you need to camp out?

yea deff start off indoors...lastyear i had them outdoor from the start...one bad rain storm flooded out half my crop...wont make that mistake again

Why don't you just read all this..

Outdoor Grow Tips

Found pretty much all I needed in there. Just too bad I live on an overcrowded Island!

yes.. thanks for these advices and I have done these also... but the problem is...

I do not want to grow inside... not where anyone see it....

I have no problem feeding, list, super cropping, at most area where trees was chopped down.. and around where good sun is.. that way I don't have to visit that much.. and get good surprises at near harvest time.. I got good fertiz and nutes ready.. (1o 1o 1o) I got super 10 sprayer ready..

the screens is good idea... camo screen would be smarter ;) thats perfect...

the reason I said about camp out maybe its good to start germ in that camp until 2 months .. then I can set 2 to 3 plants per spot.. I got over 1,000 acres of woods to scout!!!...

bump...

any idea to germ, and manage to grow babies outside in the woods?

maybe tents is not good idea.. unless I know for sure no one is really around.. I'm tell yall... that area I'm close to.. is middle of no where!!

You could buy a 50 foot length of chicken wire fencing, half a dozen fence posts and make yourself a corral to protect your seedlings from the deer and other pests. You can camp next to the area until they are big enough to transplant. You can start them in styrofoam 16" oz. cups with a couple nail holes poked in the bottom for drainage. Get good potting soil and get started on your dream patch. If you dig a trench about 6" deep, you can set the cups in it and they won't be so visible to any passersby. Some places sell a green version of the fencing for even more camo.

I got a seeding tray.. it is total of like 100 cups in one tray and it is very durable.. it is like 3 inch wide ratio. and 6 inch deep.. yeah big seeding tray..

yes I will use the camos with the fences I thought about that.. yeah chicken fences would work... it gotta be unnoticeable..

Just one sugestion,stagger the fence,,to where it is not uniform to draw attention.

yes.. burn the wires.. thats great... that way if anyone is around will think it has been sittin there for long ages.. and would not bother..

I'm still scout around.. I Just want few perfect spots where no one has been there years.. I even study where my family members occasionally goes to back woods to cut woods, dump some wastes, etc.. they are calling the shots.. and I must be indivisible.. .. my brother advised me not to do it.. they might go to next spots to cut woods.. and snatch some.. I said yea true.. but closer to the river is good place and they will not go there.. he agreed.. so fishing is still good excuse for me to go.. but I will need some nets to catch the fishes while Im busy scouting.. yea.. I lies on how I catch the fishes ;)

So let me get this straight ... the property belongs to your family, they don't want you growing weed on the property, and your brother has even told you that it is a bad idea to do so ...... yet you're gonna go ahead and do it anyway, cause a whole loada friction within the family and put them all at risk ?

Aren't you being just a bit selfish ?

some very good ideas now in this thread, i know we can;t all afford to buy our own land, so long as you can make sure there is absolute minimal chance of your crop being found out then you should be fine :)

Where i'm at you'll struggle to find any land that isn't owned by someone.

Latest posts

Back