Quick Queestion!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzywhitelufc

Reaction score
Hi There, Is it possible that the male balls can appear on the same stem/branch as female pistols. Plant has shown female tackle on all branches and today i have spotted what appear to be 2 balls lower down on one branch.
Will Try to do some photos later.
Thanks Guys

Ozzy

The pics will confirm but you can have male and female growth on a single plant.

yike.. female and male in one plant is known as hermie... dang... you need do something about that.. hermie warning!! we got hermie here!!

if in fact is showing both sexes, you'll want to get rid of it asap!

Photo Attached.

27th Dec 09 004.jpg

While I don't see any pistils, that definitely appears to be a nanner. A plant that displays both is a hermie. It is pretty much the general consensus that they should be destroyed.

Do you have other girls in the room? Was this bagseed?

Looks like a straight out male to me...but if you have pistils on there somewhere, it don't matter...you need to kill it anyway

This was the oldest of 3 plants, all Californian Special, at about 9 weeks old.
The other plants are about 5 weeks and one has shown pistols. Will be keeping a very close eye on them now.
Will the Hermie be any good to smoke??
Will be Executing the offender !!!

Thanks
Ozzy

as thg stated, it's the gen. consensus to compost the herm...KILL IT DUDE!!!...

I had one unnoticed herm in the corner of the room and it completely ruined the whole crop of 12 plants. Don't let that crap go long enough to pollinate any of the other plants. When you remove it make sure not to disturb it too much- you may inadvertently spread it's pollen.

Looks like a male to me. not a hermie.

The plant is destroyed and it looks like one of my remaining is Male, so have chopped that one as well. The first one was Hermie as all the other branches had pistols even the branch with the balls!!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back