Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random thought of the day:
You know you suck when your wife dies on Oct 18th….but you suck so you don't tell your family. Mom said to me yesterday how do you check a death record?. I said I google it. We did my Mom called to invite my Idiot brother to Thanksgiving. He told her his Wife Stephanie died. Mom has dementia so I thought maybe he told mom but no. No phone calls or text messages from him .
Don't get me wrong. I love my brother he is family. He did bad things that we found out about, a year ago last July. I told Tim if Mom and Dad want to see him He is free to visit. It is their house. I have no say on who they can see. I also said I would not start anything. I guess he is too scared to face me. I am not the one he should be scared of. He has some splanin’ to do when he meets his maker. I really feel bad for his situation. I do not feel bad for him. He created the situation. His wife has 2 small children. My aunt wants me to call CPS because he is a POS. You would think the real family would come for them. Unless he didn't tell her family either. It is just sad the whole situation.
life has a good portion of schitty people.
I believe in baton therapy.
Dont need to apply the application long for results.

Random thought of the day:
You know you suck when your wife dies on Oct 18th….but you suck so you don't tell your family. Mom said to me yesterday how do you check a death record?. I said I google it. We did my Mom called to invite my Idiot brother to Thanksgiving. He told her his Wife Stephanie died. Mom has dementia so I thought maybe he told mom but no. No phone calls or text messages from him .
Don't get me wrong. I love my brother he is family. He did bad things that we found out about, a year ago last July. I told Tim if Mom and Dad want to see him He is free to visit. It is their house. I have no say on who they can see. I also said I would not start anything. I guess he is too scared to face me. I am not the one he should be scared of. He has some splanin’ to do when he meets his maker. I really feel bad for his situation. I do not feel bad for him. He created the situation. His wife has 2 small children. My aunt wants me to call CPS because he is a POS. You would think the real family would come for them. Unless he didn't tell her family either. It is just sad the whole situation.
Sorry Jan. Hope you find peace.

FB_IMG_1700190909235.jpg

So JustCannabisSeed is having a black friday sale if anyone is looking for a good sale. Use code blackfriday at checkout to save 20 % plus 2 extra free strains. On top of the 2 mystery strains you already get. Add .com to the name above to find the website.

So JustCannabisSeed is having a black friday sale if anyone is looking for a good sale. Use code blackfriday at checkout to save 20 % plus 2 extra free strains. On top of the 2 mystery strains you already get. Add .com to the name above to find the website.
Should I remove this ? Don't want to get banned here too

So yesterday I cooked 2 dinners regular and vegan. My ungrateful daughter in law was pissed because I didn't make vegan dinner rolls. I told her next time Go to her mother's then. I don't know how to bake bread without eggs milk or butter. ***
Your good. That's what members do is help other members find good deals. Your not a part of that company so it's not spam.
Ok ty yes I do not work for anyone. Im retired!

No I cooked them a vegan roast with began stuffing with vegan mac and cheese all made from plant based crap and their plain baked sweet potatoes even vegan banana bread so they got and entire complete meal. Oh yes and they had butternut squash I did in the insta pot. Her mom only serves regular food nothing extra. I went to sprouts and bought all that stuff to give them a blessing and I get bitched at. Yesterday was not the one to F’in piss off the cook!

No I cooked them a vegan roast with began stuffing with vegan mac and cheese all made from plant based crap and their plain baked sweet potatoes even vegan banana bread so they got and entire complete meal. Oh yes and they had butternut squash I did in the insta pot. Her mom only serves regular food nothing extra. I went to sprouts and bought all that stuff to give them a blessing and I get bitched at. Yesterday was not the one to F’in piss off the cook!
DO not piss off the cook ,never ,unless you want to spend 2 hours in the bathroom.
I have ways of cooking you might not like ☝️

Latest posts

Back