Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was working at a GM outsource factory adding on a huge addition and a big electrician came running out of a room looking like a mad man. I see this white fog following him out the doorway, so I caught up to him really quickly. He kept running 'til he hit the far edge of the property. I asked him what was going on. He said an apprentice had triggered ten big halon tanks to dump their contents. Said you'd get one whiff in and pass out and then you'd die from asphyxiation. I took his word for it and waited for the all clear to be announced.
Are you sure?
I never seen a electrician run at all much less a big one :) ☝️
maybe at lunch and thats a maybe

Out of my way............................................................LOL
tenor.gif

Are you sure?
I never seen a electrician run at all much less a big one :) ☝️
maybe at lunch and thats a maybe
Me either! That's why I followed him! It didn't help that my brother, who was Gate's salesman for the area and that factory, told me a week before that they used the same stuff that killed all those people in Bopa, India in one of their manufacturing processes. See a white cloud? RUN!

Me either! That's why I followed him! It didn't help that my brother, who was Gate's salesman for the area and that factory, told me a week before that they used the same stuff that killed all those people in Bopa, India in one of their manufacturing processes. See a white cloud? RUN!
That was fuked up in India

Latest posts

Back