Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My random thought today:
I am really loving the grove bags.
(My daughter in law has been having trouble sleeping. I offered to give her some cones to try at bed time. I told her I would make her some of each of my 4 strains I have. Then let me know which one helps the most. )
Back to the grove bags. The weed that went in smells so much better than when it went in. The weed is fluffy and sticky at the same time.
I am really impressed with these bags.
I do not remember who brought up the subject of grove bags. Thank you to whomever it was. Don’t get me wrong my weed was good in the amber Jars. Now it is on point. The aromas the flavor. Win-Win! Thanks my friends!

My random thought today:
(My daughter in law has been having trouble sleeping. I offered to give her some cones to try at bed time. I told her I would make her some of each of my 4 strains I have. Then let me know which one helps the most. )
Back to the grove bags. The weed that went in smells so much better than when it went in. The weed is fluffy and sticky at the same time.
I do not remember who brought up the subject of grove bags. Thank you to whomever it was. Don’t get me wrong my weed was good in the amber Jars. Now it is on point. The aromas the flavor. Win-Win! Thanks my friends!
I agree and for $20 you can get small bags, oz bags and big ones 1/2 a lb for different strains
Worth it and makes it easy

My random thought today:
Are they sealed using a heat sealer or just a zip loc?

Running might be the worst thing you could do. It activates the predator mode in critters that bite. I think I'd just lay low, try to pull my undies outta my crack, and hope my rifle was a big enough caliber to kill a big kitty, just in case.
Its very funny how one person starts to run, and then all the rest follow the one stupid person who ran for no good reason.

I was working at a GM outsource factory adding on a huge addition and a big electrician came running out of a room looking like a mad man. I see this white fog following him out the doorway, so I caught up to him really quickly. He kept running 'til he hit the far edge of the property. I asked him what was going on. He said an apprentice had triggered ten big halon tanks to dump their contents. Said you'd get one whiff in and pass out and then you'd die from asphyxiation. I took his word for it and waited for the all clear to be announced.

Running might be the worst thing you could do. It activates the predator mode in critters that bite. I think I'd just lay low, try to pull my undies outta my crack, and hope my rifle was a big enough caliber to kill a big kitty, just in case.
Make yourself big and loud and throw shit never turn your back on a lion.

Latest posts

Back