Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She’s 26 and has also had open influences. she played the boy/girl card since about 15 years old. I’ve never understood it and really have no interest to no offense to her but I’m afraid she is offended that I don’t care to learn all about it…
Honestly, if it were me, I wouldn’t play along. I would continue to address them however I like in my own home, and if they don’t want to come visit, then I would ok with that, as well.
I would rather alienate a relative, than play this stupid game.

My niece now nephew I guess identifies as transgender and nonbinary. She sent me a text telling me this along with instructions of how she/he is to be treated in my house when I screw up and call her /him she instead of the other four things besides ”she” that he will accept. I take offense to this as I treat everyone with respect that I come in contact with no matter what they are into. I’m really not interested in getting all educated up about the subject either. Don’t really know what I’m gonna say in the text back to her but didn’t jump on the answer when I was up on the governor.
I go by the song I wrote and still listen too many years ago.
Its name is " I don't think so '

Honestly, if it were me, I wouldn’t play along. I would continue to address them however I like in my own home, and if they don’t want to come visit, then I would ok with that, as well.
I would rather alienate a relative, than play this stupid game.
That’s kinda the way it’s been since I was very active in her younger life. I’ve basically backed off for years since she has had these “changes in life” that her parents accepted and are ok with her not visiting but she sent me this text out of the blue. maybe because I told my little brother (her dad) last week that I want no part of the lie they are jumping thru hoops to keep this information from my momma. (Strong catholic woman) He tried to tie me in a lie when she came to town and didn’t visit her. I mean I won’t spill the beans but don’t put me in any position to…

So sad ,I have a friend who has 2 beautiful blonde grandkids who grew up. One takes hormone pills ,had a hysterectomy at 21, identifies as a guy and lives with his daughter with a guy . a nasty thing. His other granddaughter is a typical college.type blonde cheerleader like her Mom was when I met her . A smart beauty of a women who works for ny state as a atty. A nasty unhappy person to her grandparents #1 granddaughter is.

So sad ,I have a friend who has 2 beautiful blonde grandkids who grew up. One takes hormone pills ,had a hysterectomy at 21, identifies as a guy and lives with his daughter with a guy . a nasty thing. His other granddaughter is a typical college.type blonde cheerleader like her Mom was when I met her . A smart beauty of a women who works for ny state as an atty. A nasty unhappy person to her grandparents #1 granddaughter is.
Sounds like the same story or very close anyways…

I don't play that shit. You come in my house dressed like a girl and your a man,,I will show you right back out the fking door. And I don't give a shit if your kin to me or not. I will not bend my beliefs for your stupid bullshit.
That's the goddamn problem with ppl nowadays. We allow this crap to be normal and keep our mouths shut.
Keep your disgusting ass away from me and we will get along just fine. I don't care what you do,,or think you are,, as long as you leave me the fk out of it. Other wise your not going to like what I have to say.

I have learned to tolerate a lot of shit in last few years. I find myself going out less and less just to not have to deal with it as I feel it is the new normal whether I like it or not. Our home is the last safe place there is and I won’t tolerate her coming in my house disrespecting me or my family. I hope she realizes that once I let her have it as I know that’s coming.
thanks y’all. We can drop this subject now. It’s killing my buzz and I’m sure y’all’s too 😊

I just got back in from being in town, I had to make sure I had enough dog food for the boys. I find myself feeling very out of place and looking forward to going back home again. I don’t consider myself a hermit, but I choose not to leave my home, unless there’s a specific reason…that’s my way of avoiding the stupidity that greets me every time I go out in public…

I just got back in from being in town, I had to make sure I had enough dog food for the boys. I find myself feeling very out of place and looking forward to going back home again. I don’t consider myself a hermit, but I choose not to leave my home, unless there’s a specific reason…that’s my way of avoiding the stupidity that greets me every time I go out in public…
Me too boo. I think I am a bit of a hermit now as I don’t fit in well in today’s society

I think I’m beginning to see you more clearly in some areas than others as I get older. I now understand more than ever why there’s so much violence that goes on in this in every other country. Many people are as fed up with the ** as I am, but they seem to take out their frustrations with guns and hurting other people… I am all for violence when it’s appropriate and needed, but shooting innocent people because you’re having a bad day is just pure ignorance and lack of proper upbringing. I think it should be a law that if your child shoots another child, the parent should be held responsible.

The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence. Truth is, that it’s creeping in everytownUSA. My town has a little of everything for everyone and I’m always amazed when I venture out in it…
I have given a little bit of thought about packing up this roadshow and moving it but with all the stuff that I have accumulated over the last 24 years, it would take five tractor trailers to move my stuff out of here. Then I have to worry about a place to put it all. I guess that problem will be best left to my heirs…
I only like to be around and converse with like minded people. Life is to short and I am running out of it.
I hear you there brother pute, life ran bye at warp speed in the last decade…I truly feel my mortality at this point in my life…

Latest posts

Back