Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have given a little bit of thought about packing up this roadshow and moving it but with all the stuff that I have accumulated over the last 24 years, it would take five tractor trailers to move my stuff out of here. Then I have to worry about a place to put it all. I guess that problem will be best left to my heirs…
fe dumpster
I hear you there brother pute, life ran bye at warp speed in the last decade…I truly feel my mortality at this point in my life…
We are almost all at this point, I try not to think about it and agree what do I do with all my crap.
I told the wife rent a few dumpsters , and she will.

I didn’t think I would like moving from the country to the city. It happened to work out for us as we moved into an old quiet neighborhood with a lot of older folks some original owners in their 90s and a lot of their kids that now live in their old houses also old. It’s very private here and comfortable. We got rid of tons of stuff and left a lot of stuff with the new owners of our old house including tractors mowers tillers and all the other toys needed to keep up that 5 acres. When we moved in, I got rid of about half the stuff we brought with us. Now downsizing doesn’t seem so hard and I’ll be ok moving again when we can’t walk behind the push mower anymore. Well as long as there is room for a cannabis tent 😂

My niece now nephew I guess identifies as transgender and nonbinary. She sent me a text telling me this along with instructions of how she/he is to be treated in my house when I screw up and call her /him she instead of the other four things besides ”she” that he will accept. I take offense to this as I treat everyone with respect that I come in contact with no matter what they are into. I’m really not interested in getting all educated up about the subject either. Don’t really know what I’m gonna say in the text back to her but didn’t jump on the answer when I was up on the governor.
I just tell them that we will go with names. I won't play that game.

I have no gender confusion.I can see what gender everyone is and don't care. If you want to have pronouns, that's fine, only a problem when you force them on others WHO DID NOT ask. I find it just as disturbing, if someone wears black face.

Haven't had to yet, but if it gets militant I will identify as a black female. And, since I like women, I must also be a lesbian. Now step up....

Bubba

Honestly, if it were me, I wouldn’t play along. I would continue to address them however I like in my own home, and if they don’t want to come visit, then I would ok with that, as well.
I would rather alienate a relative, than play this stupid game.
Absolutely. If they are mad about it, they will have to deal. I will not play that.

Bubba

I just tell them that we will go with names. I won't play that game.

I have no gender confusion.I can see what gender everyone is and don't care. If you want to have pronouns, that's fine, only a problem when you force them on others WHO DID NOT ask. I find it just as disturbing, if someone wears black face.

Haven't had to yet, but if it gets militant I will identify as a black female. And, since I like women, I must also be a lesbian. Now step up....

Bubba
Yes, now I just have to get use to the new boy name she chose. I asked her if she legally changed her name yet, she said no but has been doing hormone injections or something like that. Seems like a legal name change would easier than growing a beard.
ok I said I was gonna stop bringing everyone down with this… thanks for your comment Bubba 💕

I don't play that shit. You come in my house dressed like a girl and your a man,,I will show you right back out the fking door. And I don't give a shit if your kin to me or not. I will not bend my beliefs for your stupid bullshit.
That's the goddamn problem with ppl nowadays. We allow this crap to be normal and keep our mouths shut.
Keep your disgusting ass away from me and we will get along just fine. I don't care what you do,,or think you are,, as long as you leave me the fk out of it. Other wise your not going to like what I have to say.
So sad but true must people would keep it to themselves ten years ago because they know how people would have reacted. Not that no one cares they are trying to push the ideology on everyone. I do not care what anyone’s personal preference is but when they expect me to agree with the crap it pisses me off. The idea that some schools are teaching our kids that it is ok is mind blowing. The school system does not have the right teach my kids morals that is my job they need to stick with math science and history. If I want to teach my kids it is wrong I shouldn’t have a school telling them it is right.

I don't play that shit. You come in my house dressed like a girl and your a man,,I will show you right back out the fking door. And I don't give a shit if your kin to me or not. I will not bend my beliefs for your stupid bullshit.
That's the goddamn problem with ppl nowadays. We allow this crap to be normal and keep our mouths shut.
Keep your disgusting ass away from me and we will get along just fine. I don't care what you do,,or think you are,, as long as you leave me the fk out of it. Other wise your not going to like what I have to say.
First they want you to accept it. That's why it's being forced on everyone, to normalize it.
Next, they want you afraid to say anything out loud. In the end, thoughts are not good, unless they fall in line with some woke agenda. Only thing worse than loosing freedom of speech, is to lose the right to free thought. It's already started.

Bubba

My only regret is I live in the wrong place......and as much as I would like to relocate, and I often think and dream about it, I simply have passed the ability to it.
Do you wish you were in a different state, or just a different part of the state in which you currently reside?

Latest posts

Back