Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope , just body surfed all the time as a kid growing up in s. Cali and 20 miles from the beach , in the 60’s

couldnt afford a surfboard

so now I watch the surfers , it has a calming effect on me , watching the waves and all the sounds connected to the ocean
Yeah, the waves are magic. I grew up on the Gulf Coast, and boogie boarded when I was stationed in Hawaii.
I've never been on a surfboard, but your video was pure-asked art. ART. 😋

My wife's own mother took a kitchen knife after her once. She didn't know she was doing it - she was pretty much gone by then.
Still, a consideration. Be aware, and safe.
Mine tried to stab me in the belly with a fork. I was smart enough to realize that she was agitated and stayed just out of range. Sad to see someone that you had complete trust in go that way.

My wife's own mother took a kitchen knife after her once. She didn't know she was doing it - she was pretty much gone by then.
Still, a consideration. Be aware, and safe.
We are not there yet but I am aware. I was a housekeeper in a retirement village for many years. I have been around all stages of dementia.

This is what I got its called Puck yeah
1696371172694.png

I couldn't pass up this sale:
Brothers Grimm Seeds
Genius Juice (FEMALE) 9 Tester Seeds $12.50

View attachment 342847

awesome!

sounds like a Genius hybrid

if the Genius is the dominate expression , get ready for vines on steroids……

well not that bad , but yeah , Genius is a vine dominate plant

Latest posts

Back