Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 346171
Gonna be one of these days.
😆
1699467348430.jpeg

Gas stoves are good if yo have natural gas, not so with propane. Took forever, to boil a pot of water. Changed to electric with an induction top. Boils pots in a couple of minutes and you can put your hand on the burner and not burn it.
I dunno kev, my viking range is lp and 2 burners are strong enough to boil water in minutes...

My electric stove that has one burner that will boil a big pot of water really fast. It is nice when I’m making pasta.
We have electric. I hate cooking on electric, but it'd be cost prohibitive to run a new gas line to the upstairs for a gas stove.
I compromised - years ago I got a Coleman two burner propane camp stove that I use any time I want to get my cast iron pans out...which is any time that I cook, unless I'm grilling or smoking.

My absolute favorite is cast iron on the grill over a wood fire. I can hear that steak sizzling as I type this... :cool:

I dunno kev, my viking range is lp and 2 burners are strong enough to boil water in minutes...
We dont have a viking but a higher end propane stove and the burners are not like what I grew up with
Viking stoves are dabomb andtheir hoods are too.
Viking hood fans in Italian means they cost you a lot of $

My lunch would go into the gutter. I used to do that sort of stuff when I was younger, but I guess my guts don't like that kind of stuff anymore.
I've never had any issue with motion or speed or orientation.

But I'll tell ya' what...put me in an enclosed small space and I come unglued. I could never be a Top Fuel Drag Car Driver, for example. (Though the holeshot would be orgasm-worthy! lol)

I've never had any issue with motion or speed or orientation.

But I'll tell ya' what...put me in an enclosed small space and I come unglued. I could never be a Top Fuel Drag Car Driver, for example. (Though the holeshot would be orgasm-worthy! lol)

Latest posts

Back