RE: How is the White Widow High?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

howardstern

Question for those who have experienced this strain: How is it? Please be as detailed as possible. Is it a high? Or a stoned?

Thanks.

I'll post to get ya at the top... Someone will help ya.lol

Is it stingy body (stoned) high? Or stingy cerebral head (flying) high?

Will I want to "couchlock" as I read here at the forum? Or will I want to dance and/or play guitar, etc.?

Is it good for socializing with female company? Or will it make one totally stoned and non-social, unable to speak?

I prefer the social, cerebral, head high.

howardstern said:
Is it stingy body (stoned) high? Or stingy cerebral head (flying) high?

Will I want to "couchlock" as I read here at the forum? Or will I want to dance and/or play guitar, etc.?

Is it good for socializing with female company? Or will it make one totally stoned and non-social, unable to speak?

I prefer the social, cerebral, head high.

If you prefer something else than I wouldn't recommend White Widow. It's not exactly a social strain.

Legendary Genetics said:
If you prefer something else than I wouldn't recommend White Widow. It's not exactly a social strain.

Hi,

Actually, I am reading elsewhere on internet that it is a Euphoric, Energetic, Social High. Being that it is supposedly a 60% Sativa strain, I would expect the high to be more cerebral high and less stoned.

You don't think so?

Each strain high works different on each person..IMO... I'll post to get ya at the top again... Have a wonderful day.

howardstern said:
Hi,

Actually, I am reading elsewhere on internet that it is a Euphoric, Energetic, Social High. Being that it is supposedly a 60% Sativa strain, I would expect the high to be more cerebral high and less stoned.

You don't think so?

This is true with most average sativa strains. But I think any strain with 20-30% THC is going to knock you on your arse.

i think it just depends on whos smokin it.the banks claim its an energetic high,but all the white widow ive smoked has laid me on my butt and made
it so i was almost paralized..didnt feel like doin much of anything.i guess it just depends.

KGB30 said:
Each strain high works different on each person..IMO... I'll post to get ya at the top again... Have a wonderful day.

Hey Bro,

I really like you! Posting just to help me out get thread noticed is so considerate, so nice. So how I find most marijuana users - peace, love, friendship...

GOD BLESS YOU, brothuh.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i think it just depends on whos smokin it.the banks claim its an energetic high,but all the white widow ive smoked has laid me on my butt and made
it so i was almost paralized..didnt feel like doin much of anything.i guess it just depends.

Question is, how much did you smoke? If you smoke a blunt even average marijuana when mixed with the tobacco leaf knocks me on my ***, heavy head, etc. (since I don't smoke normally that tobacco poison, and nicotine gets me dizzy). Are you saying one hit in a bong will knock you on your ***?

BuddyLuv said:
This is true with most average sativa strains. But I think any strain with 20-30% THC is going to knock you on your arse.

How much did you smoke? One hit or bong-load after bong-load, and/or blunts? Will one hit of this stuff get you high? I have high tolerance from years of marijuana use. In college when first tried it I felt weird and laughing and munchies, music moving my body, etc. But by the end of my fourth year of college I was waking and baking, going driving with nice music, and I was fine.

A big part of whether you get a cerebral high or a couchlock depends on when it is harvested--more cloudy trichs, more cerebral; more amber trichs, more couchlock.

The Hemp Goddess said:
A big part of whether you get a cerebral high or a couchlock depends on when it is harvested--more cloudy trichs, more cerebral; more amber trichs, more couchlock.

Thanks! What are these trichs I keep reading here? Are they the pistils? or the THC crystals?

two bong rips is usually enough. And I have smoked tons of dank in my day. I wouldn't say WW is the best weed I have smoked but it is definantly in the top 5. This girl I know brought back some bud from her cruise to Hawaii, and that would have to be my no.1 choice. Not sure of the strain, but it was aqua blue in color and made you stupid the day after smoking it.

howardstern said:
Hey Bro,

I really like you! Posting just to help me out get thread noticed is so considerate, so nice. So how I find most marijuana users - peace, love, friendship...

GOD BLESS YOU, brothuh.

God bless you to & have a wonderful Friday.lol:rolleyes:

andy52 said:
dang buddy,sure would like to have a seed or 2 of that.lol

I know she brought me back an oz. and not one bean in the whole bag. Nobody that got gifts from her had any. I would have flown to Hawaii and brought back suitcases of pure volcanic soil to grow that stuff in.

Latest posts

Back