Re-veg Nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray jay

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Going to try and re-veg a couple of plants. My question is should I start using veg nutes right away? They have been given only straight water for the last two weeks. Thanks In advance.

Ray Jay

the few i've revegged, i've usually started them off wit a week dose of grow nutes just as i'm starting out a new plant. but wont normally need to give much more until i notice signs of new regrowth then teh pace picks up and back on veg course.
at least this is how its gone for me so far

yes a Nute mix with a high "N" and 24 hrs light will do better then 18/6..just my thaughts

take care and be safe

24/7 on the lights 1/4 strength Veg nutes and build up slowly just like a normal plant

yes a Nute mix with a high "N"
how did your reveg respond wit high level N?
mine were all really sensitive at first until the regrowth finally started takin off mad crazy. hence why i crept into the N ferts while revegging.
jus curious is all.
unless its more dependant per the strain then too :confused2:

I would say strain plays a part..i have done 4 reveg and all was done same way..:48:

What success ratio do you all have. I've been seeing some terrible ratios -- down to less than 1/5.

And other people claim 100% success and I can't seem to find anything people are doing different.

Good smoking!

i've successfully revegged 5 plants. 2 went outdoors and got ripped off. one is now my mother
and the other is my frog.
but i did reveg one that started to reveg fine then stopped bout a week or two of reveggiong and just threw up a small bud (flowered) while under 24hr lighting as well as geting veg nutes so :confused2:

so far to date then taht would make 4 outta 5 successful.
and there wasnt any special skill involved in it either.
just pick ya buds at harvest, leave a few and as many fans as possible and just start over with veg nutes workin ya way up in dose is wat ive done.
then once shes goin good you can decide to either repot or root trimm her if she is too big for current pot.

Latest posts

Back