Ready for harvest or is this new growth? [PIC!]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollygreengiant

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Picked these off various levels of a bagseed grow. Unfortunately I don't know what day/week she is on :fly:but, I am uploading two pictures one has my question circled in black.

Is this new growth? If I can squeeze out some more bud I obviously would love to but it seems like her growth has slowed and under the microscope there are a mixture of clear, cloudy, and some amber trichs all fully developed and looking ripe. :D

So what do you think is it about ready or am I seeing new growth?

Thanks! :watchplant:

bagseed.jpg

whatarethese.jpg

Haha yeah sorry about that should be working now. :D

Had problems with both the size of the pics and the dimensions but I got it under control and now I know.

its a hermie. if you have other plants in with that one i would remove them asap to avoid gettin seeds.

WARNING WHAT FOLLOWS IS BASED SOMEWHAT ON FACT AND OTHERWISE IS MY PERSONAL OPINION

onwards to the good stuff lol

Chop chop chop, it could have produced male pollen sacks because of how late you let it get into its flowering cycle. There are lots of reasons a female plant will throw out male flowers. Its actually genetically coded into all female cannabis plants as a self defence mechanisim. Now if it hermied due to light (as opposed to heavy not necessarily light leaks) environment stress then it would be considered prone to hermie and would be an undesirable plant but if it was simply grown to long it could have caused the plant to throw male pollen sacks. Either way remove it from the rest of your females if you have any. I'm really high at the moment and might have rambled a bit but I think I'm going to do a little experiment in the future. Hope you don't get seeds in your smoke bro. Good luck

BIG thanks for the replies!

"It" is now dead and drying. Some nice lookin' herb and as far as I can tell no seeds.

Mmmmmm Looks good I also have to kill a herm been putting it off :-|

Latest posts

Back