Received my order from the Doctor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea smokey, they are great. I am glad to hear they are going to make things right!!

From what ive heard the Doc is #1 in customer service. Ive ordered from him a few times and couldnt believe how fast I got my seeds. Im usually waiting and counting the days until I get my seeds but with Doc I got my seeds before I was even ready. Make sure you ask for freebies!!!

I got my beans from the Doc today. Great stuff. Got here in 5 days. Sent me 10 extra white widow so I have 20 now. He hooked me up. My hat's off to him for the great customer service. Take care and be safe.

I told you Dr. Chronic would make it right!:woohoo: He's my first and only seedbank I will ever use. I remember when I first joined this Forum I had alot of people tell me my LR beans would be fake coming from him and all kinds of other sh**! I think theirs even a thread about it. I had to defend Dr. Chronics name so much, I almost started believing the hype. Until I got my beans and all 10 of them germinated. And my first grow was a grand success. Showed all those people ridiculing the Dr. that they weren't "fake", just with my first grow.:D I shut them up quick. :cool: It's now cool to hear people praising him(Dr. Chronic). Alot of those people telling me they were fakes, were just, I don't know, ignorant to the facts about seedbanks, and who can sell what. But yes, Dr. Chronic is the Bomb! and I'm glad to hear things worked out and you even got some extra's!

I will definitely be returning to the Doc when I order my next beans. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back