Revolution?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States

BigO said:
Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States

ahhh but they do...and my vote has not made a differnce for 21 yrs...we have very slim pickings when it comes to choices. When Bush was elected (???) that was proof enough right there for me, that money puts into power whoever they want...the vote means nothing

I'm sure this thread is going to exactly the place of why we are not supposed to talk about it. The gov't does what they want...your vote doesn't mean crap (even though I continue to try to believe in it) If you think it does...well ...lol...I'm going to stop here, because I know this is why we don't discuss polotics.

I would love to move to Canada...at least they seem to care about the masses there and not just the rich.

legalize_freedom said:
ahhh but they do...and my vote has not made a differnce for 21 yrs...we have very slim pickings when it comes to choices. When Bush was elected (???) that was proof enough right there for me, that money puts into power whoever they want...the vote means nothing

I'm sure this thread is going to exactly the place of why we are not supposed to talk about it. The gov't does what they want...your vote doesn't mean crap (even though I continue to try to believe in it) If you think it does...well ...lol...I'm going to stop here, because I know this is why we don't discuss polotics.

I would love to move to Canada...at least they seem to care about the masses there and not just the rich.

This is why it's critical to live in the alternate universe with the assistance of really great mj. But you know that already! :D

Is it still a conspiracy if it's all true :confused:

congress, voting, presidents, elections, conspiracies, quoting the US constitution, guns, revolution,.. and worst of all "shanter stealing mexico touchers"..:eek:
its sounding pretty 'political to me...
I'm closing it :hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back