REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
mistisrising said:
Two, I definitely want to see the difference. It should beef it up a little.

I guess I hve to dig out my DWC and order some hydroton...then look through my stash of beans for an Auto candidate...:) I am thinking maybe diesel ryder or Auto Great White Shark....

Glad to see you got some of your headband to pop.... im smoking some of the 707 headband I grew and it is by far better smoke than the white widow is... Stuff is like a powerful numbing buzz, if you smoke enough you will fall asleep sitting up!!

MindzEye said:
Glad to see you got some of your headband to pop.... im smoking some of the 707 headband I grew and it is by far better smoke than the white widow is... Stuff is like a powerful numbing buzz, if you smoke enough you will fall asleep sitting up!!

That sounds like some good smoke....I just hve to hope this one turns out to be female...if it winds up male then I may hve to grow it out just to collect some pollen...really hoping it is a female though so i can make it a mother and clone the heck out of it....:)

Hope its a girl for you, heres some pics from what I harvested from 1 headband plant... Plenty of 7-8 gram nugs it yielded 3 grams dry, has a sweet pine smell to it it does take 11 weeks to mature but its really good smoke...

bud.jpg

phpJ4DjIbAM.jpg

phpWISpozAM.jpg

MindzEye said:
Hope its a girl for you, heres some pics from what I harvested from 1 headband plant... Plenty of 7-8 gram nugs it yielded 3 grams dry, has a sweet pine smell to it it does take 11 weeks to mature but its really good smoke...

Those are tasty looking for sure....If mine winds up a male I will grab some pollen from it and either cross it with one of my Rez sd x chem dd or the chem dd x sensi's....provided I get a female from those...with all the hard luck I had at the begining of this grow I am hoping I get a high female ratio as pay back....:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Those are tasty looking for sure....If mine winds up a male I will grab some pollen from it and either cross it with one of my Rez sd x chem dd or the chem dd x sensi's....provided I get a female from those...with all the hard luck I had at the begining of this grow I am hoping I get a high female ratio as pay back....:)

If it becomes a males cross it with one of those strains, then take a female from those seeds and cross it again to the male, you can even repeat this process just make sure you select females that have genetic similarities to the male...

Hey Ham do that diesel ryder... i want some feedback.... im sittin on them and just wodering how people like them.... GL with all ur new young ones....

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Hey Ham do that diesel ryder... i want some feedback.... im sittin on them and just wodering how people like them.... GL with all ur new young ones....

Diesel Ryder:

Type : Indica, Sativa, Runderalis, Indica / Sativa Flowering : Autoflowering Genetics : New York City Diesel x Lowryder #2 Flowering Time : Short, Medium Outdoor Harvest : n/a Height : Short THC Level : 17 - 19% Characteristics : Resinous, tasty, authentic auto-flowering strain The long awaited Diesel Ryder from the Joint Doctor is a potent, extremely resinous and tasty auto-flowering plant. It is an inbred cross of Soma’s New York City Diesel and Lowryder #2. This strain usually produces one main cola with less branching than Lowryder or Lowryder #2. Unlike most other Lowryder hybrids created by amateurs, this strain has been worked on by the Joint Doctor and mastered over the course of some years to ensure the perfect hybrid that maintains the excellent taste and effect of NYC Diesel whilst taking the auto-flowering genetics. Typical of the Joint Doctor’s strains, Diesel Ryder flowers automatically at 3 to 4 weeks and finishes in 8 to 9 from seed. A small proportion of this strain will grow significantly taller than other individuals. This is a good choice for closets and small indoor set-ups, but please be aware plants do give off a pungent aroma during flowering.

Okay so we hve a vote for Diesel Ryder...anyone else hve a request? I shld start a poll..lol

These are the choices:
Diesel Ryder
White Dwarf
Auto Great White Shark

I don't hve any fem auto beans so that sucks...gonna hve to roll the dice and hope it's a female...I wish to god I had some more RRF beans..I wld love to see the yield from RRF in a dwc....:hubba:

!

I added a poll to see which auto I shld add....if you feel like it vote...if not I will make a choice...

Got together the supplies for the dwc grow i am adding...just hve to get an air stone from pet smart tomorrow...

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

Just a tip here, pick up a roll of foil tape and tape the outside of that bucket and the lid to keep light out!! Ive used homer buckets many times and they let light in..

I have never used Home DeePot buckets but like Mindeyes stated they do let light in. Maybe use tape or I have found some epoxy appliance paint by Rust-oleum that sticks to plastic real good. This is the same paint I used on my lids of my DWC.

DIESEL RYDER!!!!! havent seen a grow on them and i'm plannin on ordern them....

MindzEye said:
Just a tip here, pick up a roll of foil tape and tape the outside of that bucket and the lid to keep light out!! Ive used homer buckets many times and they let light in..

Thanks Dude...I just painted the bucket black and I hve foil tape I am going to cover it in as well....

pcduck said:
I have never used Home DeePot buckets but like Mindeyes stated they do let light in. Maybe use tape or I have found some epoxy appliance paint by Rust-oleum that sticks to plastic real good. This is the same paint I used on my lids of my DWC.

Thanks pc..I painted it black and I am going to cover it in foil tape...that shld keep almost all of the light out...

Cannabiscotti said:
DIESEL RYDER!!!!! havent seen a grow on them and i'm plannin on ordern them....

Right now the GWS is in the lead....I really wish I cld grow all three but I only hve two tents and two hid lights...if I put another tent and light in my spare room the wife will really kill me...she has been great about my hobby so far but I don't want to push it too far...

Latest posts

Back