Roaches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roaches, what do you do with yours??

• collect them for a wake and bake (keep em)

• give them up for the MJ gods (pitch em)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
Just a out of curisoity kinda poll. do you keep them till they ammount up or toss them??

Momma always sweeps the roaches off the front porch with her broom.....Don't think Jenny smokes those things either.......I bet Lieutenant Dan does, though. :p

I can't vote. Bong tokes here, Dubbaman.

Yup, filled many a bong toke with roaches. I have just lost the taste for burning paper in my weed. The paper in a roach bong toke takes away from the flavor of the hit, IMO. I like to taste the weed and nothing else when I exhale.

really depends. if im in a car, ill toss it for the driver's sake so if we're pulled over, we got nothing, but if im home, ill keep em and save 'em for when im broke, which, coincidentally, happens every friday... cuz i spent all my money on pot already the rest of the week hahah

Hey PB yeah i know what your saying on the taste but i peel the wrap off before i load the :bongin:

Hey Ak i have known many who do that IMO that can be a bigger chance if a :cop: sees you he can then stop you for littering :eek: and man think what could happen if it started a wildfire, i put it in my pack-o-smokes its snuffs its self out and you still have it, thats me i guess I'm just greedy :rofl:

I was sitting at a local restaurant's bar with a friend of mine talking of how we needed to find something to smoke. Next thing I know, we were talking to a gentleman sitting next to us about different kings of smoke. He said he get this medicinal shipped from Maine for his cancer. Kinda blew me away with that statement. So anyways, I go to his house, he GIVES me some amazing smoke and smokes a joint with us. He then just pops the roach in his mouth and swallows! "Kiss it good-bye", he said. No thanks! :rolleyes: I just throw mine away.

hey man.... ya GOTTA save those roaches... roach dube is the best when you start making generations.

About ten years ago, I was smoking a couple oz a week, and I saved the all the roaches, after a few months, I had this quart-sized, flip-top masonary jar packed with roaches...I just kept stuffing them in there until I couldn't fit any more in. This was generation one of roach pot.

I removed all the paper and rolled all the sticky, cured pot (bottom stuff was sitting in there for over 3 months) into dozens of some nice cannons. These roaches were put into a seperate jar as 2nd gen roaches until that jar was filled, and a 3rd gen of roach dubs is created, and so on....

now... with each generation of roaches, the pot gets blacker and harder to smoke cuz the end starts to gum up after each toke, but man, the stuff gets wicked.

I did this for so long that I ended up with one 7th generation roach dub. now let me tell ya... this dube was a b___h to smoke... after every draw, I had to cut the end off cuz it was clogged with tar and goo, but man... was that ever some wickedly cured pot and with every toke, you hacked your lungs out but got the deadliest rush off it. :D

why waste smoke? save those roaches!

DLtoker said:
He then just pops the roach in his mouth and swallows!

:rofl: been there during a traffic stop :cop: knew a guy who said he'd lined his mouth with a few just before he was going to be headed into the clink for the weekend and got them in and it was the most peaceful burn he had ever had :rofl: I'm not trying it!!

OK have to admit when I first saw the tittle I thought holy crap someones got roaches in there plants......unroll them put them in a bong and see how high I can get...Always taste nasty..but always saves the day......Toke it

Kinda depends...if I am running low then I will hold onto them...

But if I am set for years, like I am now, I'll even toss 1/2 a joint. Well not really, but you know what I mean. ;)

i had a qp and i just rolled joints mostly. kept them all in a dish and dint touch it till i was out of bud. then i smoke all the joints again. rolled joints of joints and pitched all my excess in a small pine box. i got probably a quartes worth of weed when i scrounged through that. SAVE IT THEN SMOKE IT! STAY HIGH!

i save mine and put them in the bong with a little bit of new bud so it doesnt taste as weird

bud smoker84 said:
i save mine and put them in the bong with a little bit of new bud so it doesnt taste as weird

there has to be a bit of fresh bud in there:rolleyes:

most of my roaches never exist, i smoke it down to the crutch or til there's nothin =p.. if there is somethin, i pitch that junk...

mostly bong tokes for me anyways tho =p

i take all mine when i got a hole bunch and role a big joint with them i like them cause they are full of resin ,i love smokin a freshley roled roach resin joint ,,,kind of nasty tastin lol but it hits me hard

Latest posts

Back