Roaches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roaches, what do you do with yours??

• collect them for a wake and bake (keep em)

• give them up for the MJ gods (pitch em)

Results are only viewable after voting.
:eek: ....

dsc00223.jpg

i save em, dont really know why ,i havent smoked a roach since i started growin about a year ago. i like the idea mentioned above, about someone in need. there is a guy downtown with a sign, " need weed, then food " that i bet a jar full of roaches would make real happy...course it sounds like i'll have to get him some munchies after that!

clever_intuition said:
I think that tossing anything is wastefull. If not smoke them then donate to a person less fortunate than your self. We all know atleast one prolly.:cool:
I agree......Tossing 1/2 joints or so away is wastful.I wish I was set for years.I would give what I dint use to some one that was going without.but that just MO

Parachute!!!! For those who don't know what this is it is pretty much just a dumb thing to try and convince a drunk person to do... Probably very unhealthy and painful but i have never tried it... When the roach is to the point where it is about as small as you can get it take a really hard hit and then let go of the roach... Goes straight down your throat kinda like in Cheech and Chong(don't remember which one but its when the house they are at is getting raided)... Its kinda hard to do if the roach is really sticky or wet tho i can imagine... You then proceed to wash down with a lot of beer :hubba:

I actually knew a guy that would always do somethin like that...pretty much when it got to burnin' our fingers and everyone was done and said 'toss it' , he'd toss it alright, right into his mouth and chew the crap out of it and eat it ...freaking crazy dude i tell ya...i've actually done it on a few occasions when i was really baked ...never had anything to wash it down with but another joint :D

clever_intuition said:
I think that tossing anything is wastefull. If not smoke them then donate to a person less fortunate than your self. We all know atleast one prolly.:cool:

exactly wat i do. i save all mine til im out and or broke or if say a freind comes by who's hurtin. noone will complain as it free. beggers cant be choosers.
but them saved up roaches really have come in hand alot wit me.
say u just havinone them days cant find none or have no money an wanna go fishin or somethin which for me fishing is no longer fun unless i got smoke wit. and i always got few roaches for a good buzz this way. but if im cruisin in a car an all i got is a joint wit then i either eat it or throw it. i'd hate to get pulled over an go to jaiol just cuz i wnted to save a tiny roach tho.

I tend to save them until I am dry. I can't say I would waste some herbs for no good reason.

it would not let me vote..lol

I toss mine now with the amount of weed i have stored ..I dont need to svae them..I did at first cause I did not know how much weed I could produce...its Like saving resin...I dont scrape pipes/bongs to get high..I clean them to get better smoke...throw that crap away too...why smoke it when you have Budd..right?

take care and be safe

clanchattan said:
i save em' and once a week, usually on thursday, i give em and 10 bux to a homeless guy at a stoplight near my shop.

now I know I love you ...what corner Il contribute...

Does that guy hold a sign..." wont work, not hungry...need joint? "

hell i even keep the sticky from cleaning my bongs.don't like the paper tho.no more joints for me.but i do put the sticky on rolling papers and smoke it with a mix.

4u2sm0ke said:
now I know I love you ...what corner Il contribute...

Does that guy hold a sign..." wont work, not hungry...need joint? "
sorry, i already got a patent on that sign...i'm on the corner of Haight/Ashbury ;)

andy52 said:
hell i even keep the sticky from cleaning my bongs.don't like the paper tho.no more joints for me.but i do put the sticky on rolling papers and smoke it with a mix.

hey andy...Im New at this and have some great Harvests...when you are sitting on 8 ounces of your own grown and know you Have a Fat Ladie ready in 4-6 weeks thats going to net 1/2 pound ( atleast)..and 14 clones ready about the same time to go into flower..:hubba: ..

you to my friend will pass the scrapes for fresh budd...I dont know anyone that wouldn't..if you know how to run a poll on here...run one...Ill post in it:)

you will Have an awsome grow andy and you will be set 4life.:D

hahaha u gotta save that ish. Obviously if ur on the go in ur car or something then toss it itz just a roach man. Risking everything for a roach iz fiend ish. But if ur home itz all good....ill scrape it and smoke it or save the roach and smoke it. Theres nothing like a nice roach to start the morning when theres nothing else. Or pulling a big clunch of resin out ur pipe to save the day. Ever find a roach at the perfect time. Itz insurance. And personally i dont mind the taste, i like it.

Latest posts

Back