Roaches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roaches, what do you do with yours??

• collect them for a wake and bake (keep em)

• give them up for the MJ gods (pitch em)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I generally give them to those less fortunate than myself, If I am at home. If i am traveling, I give them back to "Mom." After all it's only right to share with mother nature, since she was the one who provided the bud in the first place.

HomieHogleg

Will do de-papered bong loads (in my antique pepsi bottle hooka) or if I'm sitting pretty give, them out after I'm done stokin'em.

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

i put filters in my joints, my roaches are nothing but cardboard.

Both. LOL. I keep them at home, but at my Buddy's place (he lives with his father, who does not like any pot smoking done at his home) when we go out back, we pitch them in the yard and his father usually mows over them. However, most of the time, the blade doesn't get to the roach. So, from time to time every summer when we're out of bud, we go out back and search the immediate area in the grass for roaches. Last trip gave us 15 roaches, and 8 of us were stoned off our asses for a couple hours. :O

-nasty

I eat mine if I'm outdoors, like if we're on a road trip. Save'em when at home, but that's because we can't grow in Ohio yet so I have to conserve. Proud member of the Broke-n-Toke club. :)

i collect them till yr end then either, donate them, roll huge group joint. or whatever happens.
i roll huge cannons soo my roaches r 1/4 joints, so its a pile @ yr end

I'm mixing my good roaches with some meds I didn't care for.

Roaches are a valuable tool when things get dry.lol

DB

Latest posts

Back