Root lovin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmd420

SUPERBABY
Reaction score
I currently use Hygrozyme but I was wondering if anybody had good

experiences with any other stuff that roots love..

thx ya'll:)

First, its nice to meet another grower who knows the secret of growing lies in the rootzone, that sets alot of growers apart imvho.

apart from nutes, this is what i will always have in the mixup.

Great white shark-mycorrhizae & Trichoderma
Hygrozyme
Sweet or molasses.(feeds beneficials & does nothing for enhancing flavor)

other Hygrozyme types work well too, Sensizyme by advanced, Cannazyme by Canna ect.. Their beneficials are great too. gl

Does it apply to hydro as well bonez? if so what good for DWC? what should i have with my Advanced nutrients sensi line 2 part?

Not many info on what keeps roots healthy Ive noticed. some would be appreciated.

Personally man I'm a huge EJ fan and their catalyst and microblast formulas give me expansive root growth especially when their are aerated into a tea. They use such a high grade molasses in their catalyst formula that I don't see the need to add anything else.

I love Hygrozyme, works great in Hydro or Soil. The above mentioned Enzymes are excellent, Cannazyme specifically IMO. AN makes a solid formula also - Sensizyme. Nitrozyme is typically more veg appropriate.

hugs4nuggs420 brings up a valid point that really, simply properly feeding your soil is what will lead to a healthy root ball. I'm an Earthjuicer also - many of my grows are happy with the base nutes alone, along w/ added Myco.

More than any other ingredient, seaweed and shellfish compost produce the most vigorous roots I've seen in soil or in the garden for that matter.

Hi Superbaby,

Yupperz... I use Hygrozyme now but I used to use AN Sensizym for many years before our local dealer shut down and I opted to try Hygrozyme instead of paying for shipping AN products. I'd like to give Cannazym a whirl too as I've heard great things about that as well.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Latest posts

Back