Rooted clones straight to flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Silver Bullet Special

Reaction score
After a clone is well rooted does anyone recommend any veg time or can they go straight to flower to pop a single cola plant. I want to run along with my other plants maybe a very small plant or two just to make hash with on the side.

yoou can take them straight to flowering with no problems. just that with no veg till you will not get as big of a harvest from the plants

you would benefit greatly vegging for a week or two,imo.put 1 straight into flower n veg 1 for a week n see the difference... peace

Thanks Ozzy since they will be in with other plants I dont care as much about how much I get off the smaller plants just gonna be hash plants for my bubble bags. I might give it a day or two in veg to let a root ball get started.

Brim, when I get things going I think I'll do a comparison. Thanks; I know a week in veg will help the roots form better. But I dont want an out of controll small plant since its only gonna used for hash and will be in with other plants. If I'm running NV's super soil do you think a 1-2 gallon pot would get me through flower with a 30-40% buffer for the clone or would I need nutes for it, a strain like satori which is said to be a light feeder.

Latest posts

Back