Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard you were handing out pink cigars, I'm super happy Its a Girl!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :aok: :aok: :banana: :banana: :dancing: :clap:

I got me a GIRL!!!! Pink Cigars!! Yes Skagit.

Time to clone eh?

Now, to take a pic of Satori A, if I can get one.

Thank you THG, couldn't have done this with out you. Well, i could have but wouldn't have been as fun.
I feel lucky to get a female at all with the statistics of 50/50.

Oh thanks BHO! I appreciate you stopping by. These mandala's are fun huh. Are your stems huge? mine are. I wonder how they will clone?

Rosebud said:
Oh thanks BHO! I appreciate you stopping by. These mandala's are fun huh. Are your stems huge? mine are. I wonder how they will clone?
I'm wondering how i'm going to keep one or two Mandala mothers in my future tent since the tent only has 4feet ( 49-1/4" x 25-1/2" x 47-1/4" ) of height and the Mandalas are quite big in everything ... Fan Leaves, Stems ... and WE hope BUDS :hubba:

Yes, We do hope for big buds. I find I don't treat my mom's very well and it works out ok. Here is a gold mom I am flowering now. I stuck her in the back where the light isn't so good, I topped her at least 10 times, now I have decided a year later to finish her and she seems to be a HUGE topiary tree. So, I guess we can do that with the mandala. Here is a picture of my Gold mom. She is the biggest tree I have ever grown.
DSCF0880.JPG

That is such a cute picture, i think i should keep her there by the piano. ha

That gold looks great. Remember the height before flowering ?

I can't find where I wrote that down, but my guess is the most she grew in flower was 6 inches. She is 4'1" now.

That is my problem Rose. For the tent i'm looking at the max size of the mothers with the pot must be 3 1/2 feet ( or 110cm ) top. So much work for me ... Another curve to learn :doh:.
Thanks for sharing :cool:.

If you are playing those Sonatas sitting there on the piano, I am jealous of the plant. I too play a wooden stringed instrument and enjoy a good classical piece.

Oh yea, the plant looks pretty awesome too!

Erbal, how funny you noticed that, you must be a true music lover. I can really mess up the moonlight sonata and it is our daughter that rocks the Mozart. She has the gift, i have the appreciation as was said in Amadeus. Thank you for stopping by. What is the wooden stringed instrument called?

BHO You can keep them that size, depending on the strain. that is what most of mine are usually at harvest. Around 35". I need to learn cm's, do you have any tricks for me to do that?

bho_expertz said:
I'm wondering how i'm going to keep one or two Mandala mothers in my future tent since the tent only has 4feet ( 49-1/4" x 25-1/2" x 47-1/4" ) of height and the Mandalas are quite big in everything ... Fan Leaves, Stems ... and WE hope BUDS :hubba:

I do not keep mothers. I take clones of clones of clones of clones.....

I have never seen any degradation in the quality of the clones doing this.

I am having so much fun having one girl, i wonder if i have two. This is Satori A What do you think?
THANK YOU.
DSCF0882.JPG

DSCF0884.JPG

Is that a calix on the second node down? It is pretty small, but kinda looks like one, pointy.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I do not keep mothers. I take clones of clones of clones of clones.....

I have never seen any degradation in the quality of the clones doing this.
I'm with you!!! But I always grow a couple clones to pretty big proportions in the cloneing closet getting ready to be put in 12x12 room, these I call my moms if only for a short period, its the perpetual thing,there ready to make flowers, By the time i'm getting ready to harvest I move them into the 12 x 12 room, and move her clones to the upperdeck,under the 450, now there my new moms, I hope this is what BHO meant, clone em once and turn em to flowers, give a couple clones away.

P1080807.JPG

Latest posts

Back