Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been slacking on this on Rosie. Not 100% caught up, but I'm close. Things are looking real good. Both of my satoris popped. I just wish they were further along. I've got a special tent for them to flower along with the super silver haze under a 600W.

Green female mojo for ya!!!

I missed you TKR. I know you have been through a lot and i am glad your back. hugs!

Well, i thought I had posted this long whiny post. It was with pictures. weird. must be the smoke this morning. I will try again.
I can't stand it anymore. My mandala seeds are not looking good because they needed to be transplanted about 2 weeks ago. The roots are pushing out the bottom of a three gal smart pot. I am going to go get some dirt and put the Satoris in 5 gallons and i guess stick in flowering. I don't want to do this as they aren't as big as I like in veg, and they haven't been nurtured the way I usually do because of lack of room. I thought those boys would have been gone two weeks ago and I would have room. So... here is a pic of all my grow spaces.

I will be right back, having trouble with the pic's.

DSCF0845.JPG

DSCF0846.JPG

DSCF0847.JPG

:confused:

I cant believe those haven't shown sex yet....

I'm sorry you're running outta room!!!

Is there any chance of putting ione or two in the back yard!!??

Not with all the thrip and spider mites that may be out there. Isn't that stupid. Why don't you just come down here and sex my plants for me.

I just got back from the grow shop, got some more 5 gal bags and dirt. I got some Roots organic and FFOF and happy frog. Should be a great cocktail for them.

Soil mix sounds Tasty!!!

Ya know mom, I have today off...Dont tempt me!!! :p

Uhh I hate SpiderMites...scratch the outside agenda!

Beautiful Mj Jungle-Heaven~

They look very happy RB! Just poppin in to see what's up with you..

Well, i think at least one of the two Satories is a girl. I transplanted them both into 5 gallon pots and will start to take clones now. I kinda think the other is a girl too, but i know i couldn't be that lucky to pop two seeds and both be female, so I am waiting a little longer on that one.

I moved the reveged Jack into the little clone area and I will start cloning that this weekend too. That gave me enough room to keep the satori's in veg and not move to flower. I topped off the Chakra's with new dirt and i think that improved their moods. I think one of those is a girl too, but still no alternating anything on any of them. They are Seven weeks from sprout I think. Is that crazy? or am I? don't answer that.
Happy weekend everyone.
I hope to dig in the veggy garden today.

LOL,, maybe both!!, you know they say your crazy kids are a direct reflection of the parents! just kidding, good weekend to you too:eek: :)

Hey that last pic up there sure is pretty dam what a nice bush, lol No pun intended, Very Nice!

Hey RB

I'm just guessing, but are the Satoris the ones in the middle pic?

LOL, looks like it's going to be a juggle for space alright. Do you think perhaps a shop light rig could be done for a bit? ~$20, so it's cheap. I know T-12's aren't all that, but I have my old clone lights in the basement (T-12's, hung from a sawhorse), that come in handy when I'm out of room and I need something till other space opens up.

You could do clones under the same lights at the same time. Just thinking out loud.

Wet

That is a good idea Wetdog, thank you. The satori's are in the top picture in the armoir. They are the big ones with yellow leaves at the bottom. (sigh)

I wish we had our old "growlights" from 1975. Ha, they would have worked for a couple of weeks. Thanks so much for your help.

Rosebud said:
That is a good idea Wetdog, thank you. The satori's are in the top picture in the armoir. They are the big ones with yellow leaves at the bottom. (sigh)

I wish we had our old "growlights" from 1975. Ha, they would have worked for a couple of weeks. Thanks so much for your help.

LOL--those old 70's "grow lights" were not really very good. You would be far better off with CFLs than those old grow lights we used to think did something.

This is satori B, i say female, what say you peeps? Or can you even see from this picture.
This is the second time i am having probs with the picture attaching.

DSCF0864.JPG

Bulls Eye! Looks very female to me.

Congratulations! Their will be rejoicing in the waiting room here Rose. I was having problems with pictures not posting yesterday, so frustrating.

Latest posts

Back