Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ruffy said:
be safe rose:) does that mean every table will have a killer white strain as a centre peace? lol:hubba:

That would be the ultimate floral arrangement. White Buds on every tablecloth. Some day maybe. ha

Sad day in the Land of Oz, Rose(mom)

my grow needs to be torn down and every piece of equipment needs to be stashed...:(

I think it is time for an update. These Mandala girls are now sharing the flower room with train wreck and my last gold I am flowering. You can't have it all in a bathtub!

This is satori in the foreground and Kalichakra in the back.

DSCF1030.JPG

Thanks guys for stopping in.

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.

How soon they grow up. Well it doesnt feel like soon while your watching them anyway. Looks like you got some killer smoking coming your way Rose. Good Job!

P.S. Just reading back a few pages now, I am so so sorry to hear of your loss Rose. So sorry.

they look awesome Rosebud, can't wait to get started w/my next grow :cool:

I can't wait for you to get growing Fader, this is whats going on in the rest of the house.

DSCF1034.JPG

DSCF1031.JPG

DSCF1032.JPG

DSCF1033.JPG

Thank you TC, yours are huge already, they really doubled in the last couple weeks right?

They are growing because of you THG and the needed speedy weed..;) Mandala says 65-70 days, when do you harvest yours? I usually don't go too amber on my daytime smoke. What are your suggestions? I vaped a little kalichakra this morning it actually had some cloudy tricomes. It is going to be good as it is already, but know I just smoked it 10 min ago. ha.

I did 100 flower arrangements this weekend for a wedding with 300 people. I am pooped, that is why i tried out the Kalichakra.

My compost tea has little tiny things moving. They look like a stick, the size of it you drew a straight line on paper they are half that wide. and they are bendy. They move around like an inchworm. Do you think they are dancing bacteria? Anyone???hm???

It is a challenge growing in this heat, i wonder how you stop? I always have something that needs to go into flower. What a problem right?
Thanks anyone that has the patience to read this ramble.

100 flower arrangements. Sounds like fun to me. I would like to start doing something like that. Not the wedding crap, LOL, but just to grow and sell, kinda like a hobby. I might pm you and see what it takes, such as lighting and stuff. As you know, I have a lot of pain so I need something to do besides sit around the house and feel sorry for myself. I need to have an income besides SSbenefits. I've always loved working with the soil. My Mother said she always thought I would be a farmer. My parents owned 300 acres when I was growing up. Any waaayyy. Stay cool Rosie. PEACE!!!

PP, do you have a farmers market around you that you could take either produce or flowers to?
I must tell you I don't get paid for doing the flowers. I only do them for close friends and it is usually my gift to them. You should farm. I love farming and it is in our blood, you and me. I don't want to live on a farm, too much work as you know, but a few vegis and flowers are fun. If i can help you in any way let me know!

Good morning,
I just took a pic of Kalichakra. she is over three foot and has a funny cola.

DSCF1041.JPG

DSCF1042.JPG

Enjoy your weeks Peeps.

Rosebud, I generally go somewhere between 9 and 10 weeks on my Satori--I find that Mandala's flowering estimates are fairly accurate if you are adequately lit. I also do not let many trichs at all go amber--I like that up and get doing something high. However, I recently ordered some Point of No Return to try (also ordered some Beyond the Brain).

Rosebud said:
PP, do you have a farmers market around you that you could take either produce or flowers to?
I must tell you I don't get paid for doing the flowers. I only do them for close friends and it is usually my gift to them. You should farm. I love farming and it is in our blood, you and me. I don't want to live on a farm, too much work as you know, but a few vegis and flowers are fun. If i can help you in any way let me know!
That's a great idea Rosie (farmers market). Never thought of that one. I was never so sick that I couldn't work, but this Fibro-Myalgia and Lupus is killing me. I wish I could still do some farming. Those days are gone I'm afraid. But just to grow some veggie's and flowers so I'm not stuck in the house all day watching reruns of Rerun. LOL I can't think of the name of that show right now. Thanks again Rosie. You always have good Ideas. Plus the flowers could help cover up the smell of the.....flowers. :hubba: Ok, I must be off.??:D

THG, i just read up on your new order. WOW. That sounds like some scary good pot. The BTB is even recommended for MS patients. Good to know. I can't wait to hear how you like it. Very interesting.

PP, I wonder if we have fibro because of all the chemicals used on the farm when we were kids. I am pretty sure that is what did it for me. I used to run behind the sprayers in the orchard when i was little. Not so bright, me thinks. Oh well, my house and yard are chemical free. and i feel better for it. Hope you get some good medicine soon and get to work outside.

Rosebud said:
Good morning,
I just took a pic of Kalichakra. she is over three foot and has a funny cola.

Enjoy your weeks Peeps.

:eek: WOW, nice monster you have there Rose.

Latest posts

Back