Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she is 8 months old, but i have no idea really. If i still have her in a few days i will take her to be checked out. The main thing is our other 8 year old has been depressed since his sister died a couple months ago, and he loves this puppy. He has a sparkle in his eye.
My neighbor brought her over at 7:30 a.m.saying she was running after a car on a busy street. sad. She likes kids and is comfortable around a 1 year old...I am not. ha.

Thanks Stoneloc, the ears were the big seller.

Irish, so nice of you to stop by. I have a friend that loves the gold more then anything else I grow, but it is too labor intensive....what the hell has happened to me...too labor intensive..
Here is the harvest of Kalichakra the pictures are of the same bud, only one hanger full, but it is a heavy hanger full.:D :D :eek:

Hey Rosebud, congrats by the way, anyways...... did you get a carbon exhaust hood? if so, how well does it work for ya? thinking of making my own set-up :eek: but I also I have heard of these ordor absorbtion cubes that work really well....:hubba: the reason I ask is cuz awhile back in your journal you had mentioned frying some bacon to mask the smell, if so, can that filter really being doing that much 4ya? :cool:

I'd hang around 4 your answer but I need to go ride, it's a beauty day out there :)

excellent grow btw :D

The molasses master shows!....im inspired.....
I know this girl Rosie,
Who dont grow the posies,
but has some fantastic bud!
Irish and Smoke,who aren't a joke,
Against her just get stuck in the mud!

...a poem by the chef

the chef said:
The molasses master shows!....im inspired.....
I know this girl Rosie,
Who dont grow the posies,
but has some fantastic bud!
Irish and Smoke,who aren't a joke,
Against her just get stuck in the mud!

...a poem by the chef

Oh Chef, how i love my poem, thank you so very much. It is not true, but wonderful just the same. How you doing?

Fader, It was so hot i had to open all the doors (2) into the bathtub grow room. So the filter didn't have a chance to work in that situation and my house smelled, thus the bacon. Have you looked at the one Nouvelle chef has? that is my next one I hope. I will look for the link. Hope your getting some good riding in this summer.

I don't think that the filter of NC are that good ... they need a lot of maintenance. Are you that happy NC ?

Congrats for the puppie ;)

Well, what a week.Kali the puppy is still with us. She is 4 and a half months old the vet thought. She weighs 8 pounds and is a terrier mix...(mutt). She is a sweetie and has been well loved in her short life it seems. Doesn't seem to have any issues yet except potty, which she is doing well, or I should say i am doing well with taking her out all the time.

Thanks for helping me so much everyone. Thanks Hemp Goddess for sharing the satori and lovely Mandala with me.
I will be starting a clone from Mandala's Hashberry next week or so..I think i will continue in this journal if that is ok.
Thanks again peeps.

I harvested for a couple days and kept them all separate.So far i love the Kali, haven't really smoked the Satori yet, too wet. I have a friend that helped me and she called today and said Kali 2 didn't make her want to eat the kitchen like Kali 1 did.

All in all i loved growing these mandala girls. I think they are a special. They were healthy and snubbed the thrips that some other plants didn't. I will do it a little different next time, of course. I removed too much of the bottom of these and cut in to the final weight I think. I got 2 oz's dried prime bud from Kali 1. I will let you know later on the others.

bho_expertz said:
I don't think that the filter of NC are that good ... they need a lot of maintenance. Are you that happy NC ?

Congrats for the puppie ;)
He washes it every three weeks I thought and he liked it? Did i miss something bho?

I thought that i have read somewhere NC saying that he wasn't that happy ... but perhaps i'm just confused :cool:

"My father was a Saint Bernard, my mother was a Collie, I am a Presbyterian." ...Mark Twain.

:D :D :D

Ha. Mark Twain was a nut. LOL I love his work. If I remember correctly, the river boat captains would say mark twain when they wanted to check the depth of the river. My dad used to recite all of his witty sayings. Children should be locked in an apple barrel and fed through the hole and when they turn 16, plug up the hole. Something like that. Have a great day Rosie. :)

powerplanter said:
Ha. Mark Twain was a nut. LOL I love his work. If I remember correctly, the river boat captains would say mark twain when they wanted to check the depth of the river. My dad used to recite all of his witty sayings. Children should be locked in an apple barrel and fed through the hole and when they turn 16, plug up the hole. Something like that. Have a great day Rosie. :)

Mark Twain would be in deep shet if he said that today.:D

hello rosie, cute dog. do you have any hashberry pics? good & resiny? do you make hash?

When i got my mandala seeds i bought a friend 3 hashberry seeds. I told him I wanted a clone, so it is rooting at his house and I will get it soon I hope.

Here is a picture of Kali. The vet said her ear has been broken so it will stay like this.. She is a doll baby and took to the crate in ten minutes. She is an escape artist so there are signs on all the doors to find her before you open the door. She is loving and doesn't seem to have any issues. She waited 5 days to bark...she thinks she is tough I think. She and the big poodle play tug of war and he is so happy to have another dog in the house even though she is only 7 pounds and he is 70. He can lift her up with the toy she is hanging on to and carry her around. She hangs on for a bit.
DSCF1079.JPG

DSCF1081.JPG

DSCF1084.JPG

I will tell you more about my harvest next time. I hurt my knee. I was taking the dogs for a walk and two Labs came after my big boy and he fought back and I blew my knee I think, trying to hold on to my dogs. I don't think i want to know what it is.
to be continued.
smoked Kalichakra #2 before I typed this, what do :D :D :D you think?

Latest posts

Back