Rosebud grows outside '13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Irish,I will update this morning when it isn't dark outside, thank you so much , i have been pouring the food to her, bloom food, are you thinking she needs more N now?
And how are they going to finish when it is already the end of august? Indoors you know exactly how it goes, Out doors, i don't get it. more later.

hello R bud nice monster you got there! you can force flowering by covering your monster an hour or two before it gets dark. make sure ther is no light disturbing. the flowering time isalmost the same after they start. one week later then indoor

Here is an update on the garden.

Irish, i took a pic of the pink moma for you, what do you think?

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSCF2034.JPG
    DSCF2034.JPG
    451.8 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCF2035.JPG
    DSCF2035.JPG
    427.7 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCF2036.JPG
    DSCF2036.JPG
    442.9 KB · Views: 65
Rosebud said:
Here is an update on the garden.

Irish, i took a pic of the pink moma for you, what do you think?

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Those look Sweet!

Thanks Cubby, Mel and One. Are they going to finish in time?

I really should decorate it for the christmas tree thing, i should have had you do that Cubby when you were here. It does look like a small fir tree.. funny. You could have done the lights at least. shoot.

is there a street light near? my friend had a similar problem they were in November and didn't look like they were even half way there(more like 3 4 weeks) but the very bottoms were all full colas. he had a street lamp right over the yard were he had them. I think thats why only the bottoms would bud they need complete darkness.
my advise is to make it dark somehow and feed it blooming nutes.
darkness its the only way to get them to flower.
cover them may be? good luck sweetheart

no no no...street lights have no ill effect on Gardens...and forcing is tough...I know Kaotic moves his into a SHed after they have had 12 hrs light...but thats a lot of work..and to move that plant of yours would be Hell...they will finish fine..you may need to make a rain cover though...and did ya figure out the supports?...I went with a new Gig this summer.and made cage like thingys..made the stakes outta scrap 1x6 had out back...and kite string..mojo for the Flowers

:48:

09-023.JPG

10-029.JPG

no" no no no" what are you a motor boat? lol

good luck rose bud just sharing my friends experience. he lived next door so i saw this my self. the light was right over the field and like i said only the bottom branches had nugs. were it was dark.

its easy to put a a simple covers over the plants you like to force just for about 2 weeks. you dont have to move the plant. cover it where its at. simple

you are gonna youse supports any ways just trow somethingover themand make it dark. let those ladies go to work.

I really can't imagine throwing something over them. It is dark out there, no lights. But thank you for the thought. I am kinda old and and seems like a herculean task to me. The days are just now getting noticeably shorter. they are going to beef up any day!

I WISH I COULD HELP YOU. you ll be alrite its not too late in the season you still have 2 months to finish agust is just for the fast finishing plants. september october is where most finish unless is a sativa they could go into november thats here in the usa ofcourse. goodluck sweetheart

You'll be fine Rose. Have one I posted pics of, way ahead of the others barely starting. I'd just second 4u's suggestion of getting covers ready. Mojo for all of us avoiding budrot and pm as much as we can!

Thanks Ston, i am hoping because we have such low humidity here in this desert, I won't have the bud rot or PM, but when the night temps drop we do get pm here.... I will be hyper vigilant...Thanks again Ston-loc

the one said:
no" no no no" what are you a motor boat? lol

good luck rose bud just sharing my friends experience. he lived next door so i saw this my self. the light was right over the field and like i said only the bottom branches had nugs. were it was dark.

its easy to put a a simple covers over the plants you like to force just for about 2 weeks. you dont have to move the plant. cover it where its at. simple

HAHAHA...motor boat:doh: I speak from first hand experience...not ..."I seen my nieghbor do"....:rofl:....Get a grow on that you can share with us...maybe learn a thing or 2

4u2sm0ke said:
HAHAHA...motor boat:doh: I speak from first hand experience...not ..."I seen my nieghbor do"....:rofl:....Get a grow on that you can share with us...maybe learn a thing or 2

no one told me. i din't see it in a movies. I saw it live. I got plenty of grows bro,can't be so close minded. anything is possible but nothing is for sure later experts

thus speaks the voice of experience and wisdom...lol....:rolleyes:

sorry rosebud don't want to make this thread my own so I'll stop silencing the critics...
everyone can do as they pleased. I don't care what people think.
I know I'm bad to the bone lol they can kiss my bud

BEAUTIFUL!!! The Christmas tree is a beauty. Well done young lady. Hope things are well. :)