Rosebud grows outside '13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PP, thank you, but i fear you may be premature.... I have many more weeks to keep them alive. I am glad you like the pink moma. She just kinda stands there by herself knowing she is lovely. Those plants give off such good energy. All plants do, i know, but these are special to me.
I hope things are well with you PP. As always so good to see you. Peace my friend.

you are right I can feel the energy... how about the pink moma she is lovely as ever super fly

the one said:
sorry rosebud don't want to make this thread my own so I'll stop silencing the critics...
everyone can do as they pleased. I don't care what people think.
I know I'm bad to the bone lol they can kiss my bud

Ah Man...we dont have that KMA smiley:p...

we do have a MJ leaf flipping you the bird:spit:..

dont step in your stool:rolleyes:

Hello One, my thread, my journal, if you feel the need to go at it, do it elsewhere please, and go back and delete your crap please. Thank you.

Back to our regularly scheduled stoner programs.

Non-believers? No offense but some of these people have grown for more years than you've been alive. :D

Cheers the one, hopefully you'll settle in around here :)

It is almost like a fresh breeze blew thru...ART, so good to see you.... i want to know how you are and if your growing......

Good morning all,

we have flowers, little tiny flowers...so happy thought i would share with you'll.

DSCF2040.JPG DSCF2042.JPG DSCF2043.JPG

That's larry and pink moma and pink moma.

Beautiful Rose!!! another great grow.

You have come a long way Rose, you are an inspiration to anyone looking to grow their own medicine.

Oh dman, that was so nice, thank you. I am glad to see you again...

Beautiful plants, Rosebud! I'm living vicariously through your outdoor grow - we've had more rain here than in 40 years, and I gave up and pulled my girls indoors. Even my roses are having a rough go this year, with lots of black spot and tooooo much humidity. Looking forward to following these beauties!

key

i am sorry you had to bring yours in, but am glad you can save them. That sounds like a lotta rain. I get kinda worried when I think about the last couple of weeks... Keep a good thought I guess.. Thanks Key and glad you are here watching..

RoseBud, that Pink Momma is lookin' better every day. :icon_smile:

You're gonna' be trimmin' and grinnin' :D

Hey rose here is a idea for you get a stake and pound it in the ground about 8 feet away then get a string tie string about 2 feet from top of plant then other end to stake .
then every day start bending plant over 3 - 10 inches this will give you more bud production as well i would start thining that plant out once buds start producing

RoseBud, when I click on your pics it just says invalid attachment.......you tease...;)